Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Christmas Crackers - 12 days offers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Obviously not such bargain hunters in Ranelagh, still a good few left when I just popped in

They’ll just send James, the butler down later on to collect the bargains in a Brown Thomas bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

Ferraro Raffaello €3.99 & Box of King crisps €1.99 is Sunday 22nd offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

amber2 wrote: »
    Ferraro Raffaello €3.99

£2.49 for anyone in the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Is it 2 items total per shop is the limit or 2 of each type of item..like say i went in tomorrow and got 2 boxes of crisps and 1 bag of the chocolates..would i be over the limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

Is it 2 items total per shop is the limit or 2 of each type of item..like say i went in tomorrow and got 2 boxes of crisps and 1 bag of the chocolates..would i be over the limit?

No that would be ok .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ruth123456

But the offers are 1 day only I think

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

OmegaGene wrote: »
    And your point is ?

Didn't cop the deal was today?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

Tomorrows offer is 25% off wine, up to 12 bottles per transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 23,637 ✭✭✭✭zell12

swampy353 wrote: »
    Tomorrows offer is 25% off wine, up to 12 bottles per transaction
    Tesco have the same offer on any six bottles of wine or champagne until 24/12

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

zell12 wrote: »
    Tesco have the same offer on any six bottles of wine or champagne until 24/12

Think I saw on their tv ad last night that this finishes today 22nd

Though the website says 24th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

when is the last deal in lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Today is the last one

"This is it, the big one! 25% off all wine and champagne in our final Christmas Cracker offer on Mon 23rd December ��

Alcohol sold after 10.30am, while stocks last. Maximum 12 bottles per customer. Please drink responsibly."

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

You shouldnt really be encouraging christmas crackers, its an awful amount of waste being produced. if youre trying to save money youll be paying for it with the environment in a few years. I would say that this is the last year of crackers and wrapping paper's days are numbered too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jonesy101 wrote: »
    You shouldnt really be encouraging christmas crackers, its an awful amount of waste being produced. if youre trying to save money youll be paying for it with the environment in a few years. I would say that this is the last year of crackers and wrapping paper's days are numbered too.

Thanks for the insight

Read the thread:P

Lots of things reduced to clear today, meat lots of 30% off's, Smoked Salmon, Sides of salmon, anything short dated.
    Things in the Deluxe ranges, Sticky mincemeat pudding, half price then 30% off, €2.49, €1.24, now €0.86, other cakes and sweets as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Jonesy101 wrote: »

tAgBSSo.jpg

My local Lidl are clearing everything
    Turkey from €22 down to €2

Happy Christmas to you too, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The brother in law was in our local one and said that the travellers were filling trollies with them,he saw one giving them to the Roma outside the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

The brother in law was in our local one and said that the travellers were filling trollies with them,he saw one giving them to the Roma outside the shop.

Just distracting them with a 2 quid turkey while they rob the collection tin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

It must be up to local managers. Wexford LIDL had nothing reduced apart from the usual shortdated 30% stuff. All their cream was dated 26th and no effort was being made to shift it. Was there about 15 mins from closing and they just wanted to shut up shop and go home. Did hear one guy talking over a phone or their inhouse comms system telling someone, about food, that the boss 'wasn't doing that, you'd think he would but he's playing it strictly by the book, an awful pity but...."
    Mind you there was little left on the shelves of hams, though there were lots of turkeys and chicken, sweets (QS, Heroes etc 2 for €8), biscuits, and mince pies. Maybe there had been a general announcement of all turkeys at €xx earlier in the afternoon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement