Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hella Mega Tour 2020 (Green Day, Fall Out Boy & Weezer) 29th June 2020 RDS Arena

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Regular standing tickets sorted x4. Stuck it on the credit card, but ouch! Better be a cracking gig! :D

For some reason Revolut isn't playing nice with Ticketmaster; couldn't be verified the last couple of gigs I've tried to book.

🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Got sorted with 3 gold circle using the app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Regular standing tickets sorted x4. Stuck it on the credit card, but ouch! Better be a cracking gig! :D

For some reason Revolut isn't playing nice with Ticketmaster; couldn't be verified the last couple of gigs I've tried to book.

Had issues with a couple of sites in their verified by visa thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

On my phone waiting for the 11 pre sale. Is the app the best way to go lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

I was waiting 15 mins for Gold Circle on desktop and got told I could only get reg standing. Just opened my phone used the app and instantly got two gold circle. There is no queue ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,885 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yess finally in

Grandstand Block F row F :D:D:€96.65

Price lower than expected, should be a good evening now the long long wait ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,427 ✭✭✭Shedite27

€426 for 4 Gold Circle

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

Can you get the standard ticket? Was going to get 3 tickets it might to much for the golden circle

whitneytfc wrote: »
    I was waiting 15 mins for Gold Circle on desktop and got told I could only get reg standing. Just opened my phone used the app and instantly got two gold circle. There is no queue ��

Same, laptop was only giving me regular standing, phone gave me Gold Circle

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

eldest200 wrote: »
    Can you get the standard ticket? Was going to get 3 tickets it might to much for the golden circle

106.65 and that is including the fees, so 319.95. Reg should be about 280. But yeah it will be easier to get regular tickets

• Advertisement

Duff wrote: »

you can get in now if you follow the FOB/weezer link, its the same generic code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭julyjane

got gold circle on the app after a nerve wracking few minutes

Duff wrote: »

Yea it worked a treat for me, really quick
    eldest200 wrote: »

I'd say for a tenner more gold circle is a no brainer.

whitneytfc wrote: »

106.65 and that is including the fees, so 319.95. Reg should be about 280. But yeah it will be easier to get regular tickets

Im still in the queue for standard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Any presale code?

Any presale code?

It's pretty easy guess look at the tour name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

I got 2 Gold Circle tickets. :)

It was very nerve wracking cuz I got to the Verified by Visa bit and it wasn’t working on my laptop & had to begin the search again. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I got gold circle tickets there with no que whatsoever. I actually forgot about the presale until 25 past :pac:

Any presale code?

HELLAMEGA

Decided to get golden circle tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

He saw VIP tickets.

I was, but the only way to get half decent seats or standing is by buying VIP tickets in America it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Been waiting for years for Green Day to come back
    So happy

Need to book a hotel now . All the ones around RDS are mad dear or gone

Any suggestions ?
    Could try air B and B I suppose

The last 16 Euros game is on in the Aviva on the 30th June so that all hotel prices in Dublin will be through the roof the days leading up to that

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The last 16 Euros game is on in the Aviva on the 30th June so that all hotel prices in Dublin will be through the roof the days leading up to that

Feck
    The Louis Fitzgerald is reasonable
    I have it in my head that they may run a bus for guests to concerts but I could be wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,489 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

DylanB85 wrote: »
    I was, but the only way to get half decent seats or standing is by buying VIP tickets in America it seems

I think that was because they weren't on general sale yet and some presales hadn't unlocked. You should see more reasonable pricing when the general sale goes live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Got two gold circle no problem on the app. Gonna be a great day out, can't wait.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Got myself 2 tickets handily enough. Looking forward to it now.

Cant wait for this now,

Heading to the Paris show(really wanted to see the arena) and then Gold Circle for Dublin

Green Day with two huge supports... should be immense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I got two Gold Circle tickets with zero queue a few minutes ago through the app, happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

I also got a gold ticket no bother there. Pricey enough but sure it be a day out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭aj89

I wish I didnt panic earlier. Took 4 pitch standing.

I had Golden Circle and when I went to proceed, I got an error saying it can not process my request.

aj89 wrote: »

I had Golden Circle and when I went to proceed, I got an error saying it can not process my request.

Use Ticketmasters Fan Guarantee to cancel them and buy four golden circle tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭Zardoz

You can get this order refunded by Ticketmaster and buy 4 Golden Circle instead.

People shouldnt panic, its a presale for a large capacity outdoor gig, it won't sell out in presale.
    Surprised there was a queue for the presale, sounds like Ticketmaster playing games as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭Nugget89

Contact Ticketmaster and see if you can change them. You can usually upgrade if tickets are available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

No Gold circle implemented for the UK shows it appears just for the Irish suckers, won't be dropping 100 snots on that anyway so gladly give it a miss or grab a cheapo ticket late on.

• Advertisement

No Gold circle implemented for the UK shows it appears just for the Irish suckers, won't be dropping 100 snots on that anyway so gladly give it a miss or grab a cheapo ticket late on.

Lot of Europe has it aswell,

Surprised its not in the london show, its handy or crowd control at stadium tour..

It was only an extra 10er at Dublin so hardly extortion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,655 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Lot of Europe has it aswell,

Surprised its not in the london show, its handy or crowd control at stadium tour..

Pure nonsense, you can have the same effect and split the pitch in two without charging for it (the foo fighters managed it in the same venue) as every large venue had been doing for years.

What is the gold circle ......is it “the pit”?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    19292s.jpg

could look something like this

68742397_10156810423264372_151224754815107072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQntbkoKbsR45d7jqmXTWVShkVTykJ8j21eUu1Kkz6TXIkbGDhuQjIXEiWf5gq4Vgjk&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=50341d4c45046b1274b89f708a366a40&oe=5E03A750
    km79 wrote: »

It's this

km79 wrote: »

Yes, only For a fee instead of first come

• Advertisement

Pure nonsense, you can have the same effect and split the pitch in two without charging for it (the foo fighters managed it in the same venue) as every large venue had been doing for years.
    I do, they separated it on tickets which did the job;
    But I can see why they charge for it, especially if they think it’ll be a gig in which people will que early for.

Prevents early queuing in the area.

I disagree with the gold circle thing, but I see why they do it

bennyl10 wrote: »

No need for it should be fcfs I'm sure you were more than delighted to pay TM fees too :)

No need for it should be fcfs I'm sure you were more than delighted to pay TM fees too :)

That just causes insane queues. First time I saw green day I queued for like 4 hours or something to get into the pit (I was like 15 and had nothing better to do). But I get the idea behind it. They don't want people queuing all day around the rds, so this system makes sense. Now they did not need to charge extra for it as proven by the foo fighters. But to be fair a tenner more is grand. And bringing in ticketmaster fees is a total different argument here. Sounds like you are just angry......that must be fun.

Stage layout updated on Ticketmaster..

EyesClosed wrote: »
    That just causes insane queues.
    Not at all what I meant, first to buy the tickets silly.
    EyesClosed wrote: »
    And bringing in ticketmaster fees is a total different argument here. Sounds like you are just angry......that must be fun.
    Thought it was comparable that a 10 euro extra charge is more needless money chucked as TM fees are.

Angry nah don't like what I see alright and happy to say it, I'll knock it off now so.

Thought it was comparable that a 10 euro extra charge is more needless money chucked as TM fees are.

Its more the price of the ticket, instead of needless ticketmaster money, which I agree is a totally joke, especially when you go Eticket :pac:

I don't have a problem with the area and I don't mind paying slightly more for it. I understand the need for it.

It works conversely too that someone who is in pitch 2 might be justified in paying less than someone in pitch 1 if the person in pitch 2 is near the back.

To say it should be first come first served is fair in an ideal world but people have jobs, children and other commitments never mind travel distances so letting them pay an extra 10 to arrive later and still get a good spot is fair game to me. Everyone can buy tickets when they go on sale.

The Rolling Stones did it last year and it was something like 170 for golden circle and only 100 for the pitch 2 equivalent in Croker. No price difference or ten in the difference seems fine to me.

If ye think that's bad wait till ye see what you'll be paying for a bottle of Rockshore on the night

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

Will there be more Gold Circle tickets available once the pre-sale is over?

DylanB85 wrote: »
    Will there be more Gold Circle tickets available once the pre-sale is over?

yeap, but if you want one, just get it now....code is in the thread

• Advertisement
Advertisement