Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rudolph Day

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Rudolph Day everyone. A third of the way there already! 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Well Mr. Pud. You survived longer than I thought possible. Now get in my belly!

Happy Rudolph Day everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Rudolph Day everyone. Just polished off a mince pie and custard 😁.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

I listened to Greg Lake - I Believe in Father Christmas earlier. Was just me in the house, cup of tea, and I had a quiet moment to think about Christmas. When it was over I didn't listen to any more Christmas songs. I just turned it off and thought to myself jesus I can't wait for Christmas ha.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Had a leftover mini Christmas pudding with cream this evening, and... got paid! That was the main event for me really, even though it's nearly all gone already. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Once a month money just briefly visits my account to say hello and then its a case of blink and it's gone.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

We call that bed and breakfast day in our house 😀.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

My wages are just resting in my account. But they are not very well rested, sadly. 😂

Advertisement