Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANC Payment.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Who2

DJ98 wrote: »
    What if the advisor didn't submit the application, what would happen then? I clearly remember the advisor saying that that's gone up there now and it's gone through

teagasc have small print in the bottom of their paperwork saying you are responsible for ensuring all your paperwork is right and submitted on time or something to that effect. i just plagued them, told the department how the thing was the way it was and i eventually got it sorted. I had to claim back for a good few of the different schemes and stuff at the time. it took a long time but the payments all came through eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Surely now is the time for the IFA and all farm leaders to unite, and campaign for the NPA to bring the Ploughing forward to September 1st?
    That way ANC payments can comnence 3 weeks earlier....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Account is back in Black for first time in a good while

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭arctictree

Mine is in

• Registered Users Posts: 29,085 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

In here too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

In acc this morning thank god. Time to get rid of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Yea. I’m rich.

Oh shoot. Just remembered I got a feed bill over 30k.

But it helps.

Is there a maximum amount that Anc is paid up to does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭croot

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Surely now is the time for the IFA and all farm leaders to unite, and campaign for the NPA to bring the Ploughing forward to September 1st?
    That way ANC payments can comnence 3 weeks earlier....

There is something to that. It was probably held after the all Ireland finals and they are moving back so this could move as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Base price

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    If you go to the first page of this thread you see a link to the IFJ that I posted. I'm on the phone so I can't link it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

TITANIUM. wrote: »

Dont know about this year, but I thought the max was about 2800 euro.

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Dont know about this year, but I thought the max was about 2800 euro.

Isnt there 3 different types of payment. I'm in the less severe category. Lowest amount. Maximum payment t is just under 2700

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

I must be fairly handicapped. I got just shy of 3200.
    But there’s always someone worse off...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Sacrolyte wrote: »
    I must be fairly handicapped. I got just shy of 3200.
    But there’s always someone worse off...

Same as.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭orchard farm

Mountain type land here max 4036 on 34 ha up from 3400 last year.massive help this year especially,although it was 4400 before minister Smith got his hand on it in 2009.time to pay some bills

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭DJ98

Found a paper copy of the application that my advisor printed out for my records, it clearly states that the application was submitted, was on to the dept. today and they put me onto another office and that office put me onto another crowd, very hard to get an answer or explanation.

Well I got nearly 4K. Not really mountainy land but all above 200M nevertheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Found a paper copy of the application that my advisor printed out for my records, it clearly states that the application was submitted, was on to the dept. today and they put me onto another office and that office put me onto another crowd, very hard to get an answer or explanation.
    Be sure and ask for their names when you're talking to them and write it down. And stay hounding them. It's your money and your printout shows that they fcuked it up so they are responsible to get it sorted.

And be sure you take their name and ask them how to spell it in case they don't realise you're writing it down. That normally gets them switched on quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

Hold onto that piece of paper.

Be sure and ask for their names when you're talking to them and write it down. And stay hounding them. It's your money and your printout shows that they fcuked it up so they are responsible to get it sorted.

And be sure you take their name and ask them how to spell it in case they don't realise you're writing it down. That normally gets them switched on quickly.

+1 on that also have you got a good local TD? . I've had trouble with them twice in the past and in the end the TD was the only one to shift um. Twas amazing how what was quite impossible today became no bother tomorrow after he got hold of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭roosky

Not in mine either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

No sign here either:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭patrickn

Can I ask if this was your first application for B.P.S and if your Herd Number had been granted at time of application. I see this happening where applications are made under facility to apply for farmers awaiting Herd Numbers.
    If this was the case the piece of paper you have will have a Ref No in the top right corner. This ref no needs to be linked to your New Herd Number.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Track9

Just got txt to say ANC Payment has been made . Ye heh , will be rich until bills are paid .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭DJ98

patrickn wrote: »
    Can I ask if this was your first application for B.P.S and if your Herd Number had been granted at time of application. I see this happening where applications are made under facility to apply for farmers awaiting Herd Numbers.
    If this was the case the piece of paper you have will have a Ref No in the top right corner. This ref no needs to be linked to your New Herd Number.

Yes. That's the problem I've just found out. Trying to her it linked now but no one seems to want to help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

mayota wrote:
    Hold onto that piece of paper.

Photo copy it a few times too

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭roosky

are the department still doing the text when its paid to your account....still no sign

roosky wrote: »
    are the department still doing the text when its paid to your account....still no sign

I got the text today but was paid yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

It’s in!!!!

Now it’s gone :(

• Advertisement

arctictree wrote: »
    I got the text today but was paid yesterday

Aye I was hopeful there was a second payment :)

Advertisement