Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANC Payment.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

whelan2 wrote: »
    I know I say this every year but a simple text a few weeks ago to say what the story is with the payment would be very welcome. Would give people time to make alternative arrangements

This was after my cross compliance inspection a few weeks ago. When I asked how long they did not know as its out sourced.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Great to payments getting rattled out before the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭KatyMac

Thank God, payment is up on Agfood to be paid on the 18th! Spend a wee while trundling round with cheque book in hand on Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭DJ98

How can you see an ag food whether a payment has been jssued or not. Its my first time to use the website. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭tanko

DJ98 wrote: »
    How can you see an ag food whether a payment has been jssued or not. Its my first time to use the website. Thanks

Go into financial services i think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,141 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

tanko wrote: »
    yes under payments due

tanko wrote: »

Think you have to register for it first

sea12 wrote: »
    Think you have to register for it first

Have registered but nothing mentioned under payments due? Bps application was filled out by teagasc advisor and this was my first application.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭sonnybill

Have registered but nothing mentioned under payments due? Bps application was filled out by teagasc advisor and this was my first application.

As it’s your first year, you will have to do the full 12 months and payment in late dec/ early jan so long as you have the stock, you be grand then in subsequent years once you get that first year under your belt

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Box09

Next Sunday about 8am

• Advertisement

Box09 wrote: »
    Next Sunday about 8am

What happens next Sunday at 8am?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

Pencilled in for it tomorrow 18th, beer money for ploughing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

simx wrote: »
    Pencilled in for it tomorrow 18th, beer money for ploughing :D
    Bit early to book the skiing yet?:pac:
    Nothing up for me yet, again. Exact same application with 10 years yet they seem to find a different problem every second year.:rolleyes:
    I rang this morning and a nice lady said she could see no problem but ring back next week if it's not showing:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭White Clover

I too rang this morning and spoke to a nice lady. She said the hold up was because my bps application was being inspected, and that I won't be cleared for anc payment until that is done first.
    I had an inspection earlier this year, tags, register etc which was all 100%. The inspector told me that I was flagged for an area inspection too which has not happened yet. I hope it's not because of others not doing their job properly that is going to cause a delay with my payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Going in the 18th- about 600 more than last year with 1 acre less on map with my site taken out

Emailed them today and got a response saying no bps application was submitted in my name this year, paid a teagasc advisor 200 wuro to do this, what can I do now?

Emailed them today and got a response saying no bps application was submitted in my name this year, paid a teagasc advisor 200 wuro to do this, what can I do now?

First thing get in touch with your advisor. Put it in writing. Ask for confirmation that it was submitted and receipt from online application.

There was a fella on here last year and it worked out OK in the end.good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭croot

Contact the Teagasc guy first thing tomorrow. Did you get a receipt off him detailing what he was meant to have done?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭Who2

Get on to the advisor, get onto department and plague whoever you can . You’ve two weeks before the glut of calls go in, keep chasing and annoying them and they’ll pay up. I had three months of chasing grants Teagasc had told me had being hot eventually they paid out but with a lot of calls, call waiting and forms. Make sure you keep a record of calls and the name of the person you’re talking to.

Who2 wrote: »
    Get on to the advisor, get onto department and plague whoever you can . You’ve two weeks before the glut of calls go in, keep chasing and annoying them and they’ll pay up. I had three months of chasing grants Teagasc had told me had being hot eventually they paid out but with a lot of calls, call waiting and forms. Make sure you keep a record of calls and the name of the person you’re talking to.
    What if the advisor didn't submit the application, what would happen then? I clearly remember the advisor saying that that's gone up there now and it's gone through

• Advertisement

Is it in anyones bank account yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Not here

Contacted my teagasc office today and was told advisor is on 2 weeks holidays, any where in the department I could ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭wool521

Not in a/c yet,showing today as payment date

• Registered Users Posts: 11,189 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Contacted my teagasc office today and was told advisor is on 2 weeks holidays, any where in the department I could ring?

076 1064420 is the number for Portlaoise, but its your adviser ( or his superior officer/manager) you need to question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,289 ✭✭✭arctictree

Not here. Yesterday was payment date.

arctictree wrote: »
    Not here. Yesterday was payment date.

Maybe tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Maybe tomorrow...

Financial displine is saying 18th September
    Hardly IT issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Jb1989

wool521 wrote: »
    Not in a/c yet,showing today as payment date

In since midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Hurling Hereford

Financial displine is saying 18th September
    Hardly IT issues?

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/pressreleases/2018/september/title,120491,en.html

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement