Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa league/Tourney

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

I got lucky with Chile :)

So how are the fixtures done?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

jayo26 wrote: »
    Messy tho. Just go with the international and next time we do clubs.

That’s what I meant :D

I got lucky with Chile :)

So how are the fixtures done?

I can do the generator or if anyone within the next hour or so can do it be my guest :)

I can do the generator or if anyone within the next hour or so can do it be my guest :)

I'm happy if you want to go ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya so dozy... if u wana trade ireland for turkey, I'm game :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Go ahead. I can play as many games over the weekend as possible as I'm working away during the week for the next 2 weeks :)

Just in the interest of fairness, one issue. Chile, actually shows as a 4 and half star team. Make of that what you will. Maybe people want to do another draw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

I originally had messed around with an app and have 22 weeks of fixtures automatically generated if people would like to use that. I can put up the following week when all games have been completed in a game week? It keeps track of the league table too

Or if anyone has a better looking table or app work away

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Carroller wrote: »
    I originally had messed around with an app and have 22 weeks of fixtures automatically generated if people would like to use that. I can put up the following week when all games have been completed in a game week? It keeps track of the league table too

Or if anyone has a better looking table or app work away

Happy to go with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just in the interest of fairness, one issue. Chile, actually shows as a 4 and half star team. Make of that what you will. Maybe people want to do another draw?

Yes I say we draw again :):)

• Advertisement

This is taken from the FIFA 17 PS4 league. Below are some of the main points I think we should abide by. Could start the game week 1 from tomorrow until Tuesday. And each game week lasts five days? All results in this thread as to not clog up the forum. What ya think?

GAME SETUP:
    As there is no in game league setup this is very important so please take note!

The games are to be played via Online Friendlies Seasons mode.
    From the ONLINE tab its the option on the bottom right ONLINE FRIENDLIES.

The settings are half length 7 mins and the squad type must be set to online - not custom. All other settings remain as they are.
    It is vital you set the Squad type to Online so make sure you are familiar with setting this up.

Whoever is the home team for the fixture hosts the match and is responsible for the settings.

RESULTS
    At the end of each game, make a note of the result and post them in this thread. Post these in a timely fashion, write them down and post them all at the end of the week or do it after you play. Dont leave it days and then try remember what the score was. We have enough to be doing without chasing people for correct results.

You may not play games in advance of the gameweek they belong unless given permission by the co-ordinators if for example you are going to be away. If you play them without permission your games will be void.

RULES:
    In order to maintain the league, a number of rules have been laid out. Any violations of this code of conduct can be sent to the league co-ordinators and each issue will be investigated.

Disconnections:
    No player is allowed to intentionally disconnect for any reason. Any disconnections during a league game must be made known to the league co-ordinators. However, accidental disconnections do occur and the rules have been written to take this into account. If a player disconnects while they are winning, a rematch is immediately scheduled. However, if a player disconnects while drawing or losing the game, the usual is for the players to continue the remaining time in a new game - obviously give or take and lets not be ridiculous looking to play games which disconnect with less than 5 mins left.

Each player is responsible for their own connection so make sure others arent online using your internet which may cause lag or connection issues..

Game play rules:
    Fifa 17 is a soccer simulation but there is an element of sporting play which we expect from people playing in the league.

Last man tackles - last defender taking out the striker on purpose to stop them scoring. It wont be tolerated, there is no need for it.

Tip off goals - this is a glitch in some versions of Fifa. Tipping off and running forward with the receiving player on a solo run scoring a goal is making use of the glitch and not allowed - this has been said numerous times already. If you do it don't expect a warning, you have read the rules. For the sake of fairness just tip and pass the ball between your players so as not to be accused of using the glitch.

After that anything else is considered normal however obviously if we find out someone is using a glitch or cheating that wont be tolerated. We expect people to play in a fair manner, if you cant then find another league.

Also due to the abilities of the next gen consoles you can record your games. If have a major complaint about the way a game was played you can use this to share the video of the game with myself and Mr Moon. Do not expect us to look at every game just because it didn't go your way or the ref blew it up early. This is only for extreme cases.

Should we try get all the fixtures up and put them in the op?

Ive added you tsc. Can play this evening if you're about

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    Should we try get all the fixtures up and put them in the op?

Ive added you tsc. Can play this evening if you're about

I can add them all in a post later and each game week I can add a new post with just game weeks fixtures

Again I don't want to be taking over or anything I was just bored out of my mind today

I can add them all in a post later and each game week I can add a new post with just game weeks fixtures

Again I don't want to be taking over or anything I was just bored out of my mind today

Go ahead imo. I dont think too many will want the admin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sweden 4 - 1 Swiss

Felt I got a bit of luck with runs and such in the second half. Gg wisesmurf :)

Switzerland 1 - 4 Sweden

Well played tsc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads and lasses, if ye see me on, fire an invite. I'm usually not too tied up and I'll be on and off all weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I presume I'm Denmark? 🇩🇰

l Mister Pink l (Turquoise Hexagon Sun) VS Airblazer (Blazer)

Chile 0 - 1 Wales

I know a few games have went ahead. So game week 1 starts now. I'll put up game week 2 when all results are in

• Advertisement

Cottz 4-1 jayo26

Good game cottz made use of errikson scored some nice goals in second half. His first broke threw my defence and I had a man right on his tail if I was playing normal online he would of been brought down :(

Slovenia are muck and I'm muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Can play anytime between now and tomorro night if anyone is up for a game ?

Shanee. wrote: »

Your ment to be playing kensuttz game week one pal maybe try pm him and arrange your game.

Only 3 games completed of game week one still??

Shanee. wrote: »

I’ll be on tonight once the kids go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Have we got fixtures for game 2 drawn up?

These are all the fixtures. Do people want to just work away or play one game week every 3-5 days. Some people haven't played gameweek 1 yet

Lads I think we should wait one game week at a time or. It will get messy I don't know what we gonna do if people don't complete fixtures.

I've played the Madden league and it's structured well so that only admin can advance gameweek and no fixtures could be played apart from the schedule. This is a bit more messy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

I've played the Madden league and it's structured well so that only admin can advance gameweek and no fixtures could be played apart from the schedule. This is a bit more messy

I would suggest a 2 game a week schedule. Let people play it when they can though. Not so much pigeon holed into a mon-wed thurs-sun. But allowing people to play the two when they can during the week.

• Advertisement

Penguins Haooo 0-4 dozyart

Whoever said Paraguay is a 4 star team is a spoofer

Advertisement