Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LC Engineering Project 2015

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnF1996

ShaneCliff wrote: »
    Type "Lego Crane Idea" into Google Images and the first pic that pops up is similar to what I'm doing. The seat will go on the end of the swing arm, the vertical shaft will spin 180 or else 360* and will be supported at the end by a ball bearing allowing the shaft to rotate smoothly. I hope this helps. Any questions just ask!! :)

Thanks a million. I appreciate the help. You wouldn't have any sketches so I could understand the idea better would you? Thanks once again

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭dalalada

Does the safety harness have to be electronic? Or just a simple cross bar built into the seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RoRo979

dalalada wrote: »
    Does the safety harness have to be electronic? Or just a simple cross bar built into the seat?

doesnt have to be electronic

anyone know if schools usually run past the due date?

also anyone know anywhere i could find a universal joint?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 ShaneCliff

RoRo979 wrote: »
    anyone know if schools usually run past the due date?
    Our school always does, as the inspectors don't visit us for a few weeks so we stay working away and do after school classes as well. Our teacher is a legend though!!

brilliant, not the furthest into the project so more time will definately be needed. My teacher began building everyones project but doesnt like me so i had to start a new better one to match the standard

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

ShaneCliff wrote: »
    Our school always does, as the inspectors don't visit us for a few weeks so we stay working away and do after school classes as well. Our teacher is a legend though!!

Your teacher will be out of a job if it's found out about (and so they should be).
    Do you think the SEC do not read threads here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alex121c

Our class is so behind haha there is only a handful of people who will get the project complete and some don't even have the project cut out! stuck on the investigation/research section I have 13 questions and need 20? would anyone be able to lend a hand?

• Advertisement

alex121c wrote: »
    Our class is so behind haha there is only a handful of people who will get the project complete and some don't even have the project cut out! stuck on the investigation/research section I have 13 questions and need 20? would anyone be able to lend a hand?

did you pick 20 for a reason? is it the amount required for full marks? if you mention the ones you have currently it would be easier to mention others

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alex121c

RoRo979 wrote: »
    did you pick 20 for a reason? is it the amount required for full marks? if you mention the ones you have currently it would be easier to mention others

hello, I cant really say what ive written down but any questions come to mind????? im so stuck its not even funny

Advertisement