Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsdirect 20% off code Irish Site - (ie.sportsdirect.com)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

been ordering over a year now... always had the same delivery charge to ireland.... its still dirt cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

johnnykilo wrote: »
    It's probably been mentioned already but I've just noticed they've increased their delivery charge. It's now €6.99 for standard delivery to Ireland. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking twice about ordering now, especially with no codes available to lessen the blow :(

The prices are low enough that even with the usual delivery charge it's still a great site fur savings
    Where can you get things that cheap here? If you know a place let us all know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Just got e mail with 20% off code... FEB20 valid till Mar 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

NATLOR wrote: »
    Just got e mail with 20% off code... FEB20 valid till Mar 2nd

U feckin beaut!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

ordered yesterday ....got d code today ... f***ing typical. aaarrrggghhh.😬😬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

Just tried using FEB20 and it says not valid. I'll drop them a line and update here, although it will probably have expired by the time they get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Just tried using FEB20 and it says not valid. I'll drop them a line and update here, although it will probably have expired by the time they get back to me.

Check if you are using Ireland or UK site

Use the other and see does that work

• Registered Users Posts: 47 JudgeRoyBean

I was on the UK site. Now on Irish one - works! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Works for me too :) payday tomorrow so will be placing an order
    Thanks NATLOR!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

NATLOR - You are a LEGEND. Had all the products added up in the .com website, after seeing your post, I removed from the .com and added on to the .ie site, worth the hassle as I saved €23 :) - Thanks a lot... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 claire_power05

Use code FEB20 for 20% discount til Midnight on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭FAE14

Tells me code is not valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Won't work for me either. I've often used discounts on Sports Direct so I think I'm doing it right where it says to apply the discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DaveyWaveyLad

Frog Song wrote: »
    Won't work for me either. I've often used discounts on Sports Direct so I think I'm doing it right where it says to apply the discount code.

Worked for me last night so very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Try the irish version of sports direct.
    http://ie.sportsdirect.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Did you use it on the Irish version of the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

My mistake, I was using the UK one it seems. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Sorted now, thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Edit the title to .ie or it'll be like the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

I typed in www(dot)sportsdirect(dot)ie and it wasn't working because the correct one is ie(dot)sportsdirect(dot)com

This meant that I had a basket full of 10 items on the .com website which wouldn't accept the voucher

The handiest thing for me was saving the items that I wanted to buy as a URL, and swapping the 'www.' for 'ie.'
    It will bring all the items from the .com website onto the Irish one, so the voucher will definitely work.

Thank you NATLOR, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Threads Merged

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rightman

I have good few items in my basket, but it doesn't seem to be possible to enter the voucher code?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

rightman wrote: »
    I have good few items in my basket, but it doesn't seem to be possible to enter the voucher code?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks a million!

Make sure you are on the Irish site and you enter the code when you reach the payment stage of checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭fletch

Ordered a pair of runners, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of shorts and 2 hoodies for €92 delivered...incredible value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭daithi55

just worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭crayon80

Just checking because it's different every time I order.....

Is Barlin delivery €7,00 the regular, bog standard DHL one?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭scouserstation

How long does shipping take from the Irish site? I ordered from sports direct uk there a couple of weeks ago and i couldnt believe how fast it had arrived, within 2 days....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

How long does shipping take from the Irish site? I ordered from sports direct uk there a couple of weeks ago and i couldnt believe how fast it had arrived, within 2 days....

More or less same time, you should have your order in under 5 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Thanks OP. Ordered with the code successfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Use code FEB20 for 20% discount til Midnight on Monday.

Thanks Natlor & claire, i just noticed that now, as i had to send back a pair of runners twice faulty to Dunnes. Will look that up later today if not sold out by then.

Advertisement