Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sportsdirect 20% off code Irish Site - (ie.sportsdirect.com)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Cheers OP, saved me a few quid. Had trouble paying via Chrome, had to use IE:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Voucher code looks to have expired. I get this message when I enter the code "IRE20 - your basket does not meet the requirement of this voucher"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Voucher code looks to have expired. I get this message when I enter the code "IRE20 - your basket does not meet the requirement of this voucher"

Confirmed. code not working any more. I got 2 large orders in last week on the IE site and they worked, same site and login today and I get the same error as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PUnited

used this a week back thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Confirmed. code not working any more. I got 2 large orders in last week on the IE site and they worked, same site and login today and I get the same error as above.

phew, my order arrived today so looks like i got in just on time. so with my order before christmas and this one, that's nearly €200 saved off already ridiculously cheap prices :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

they're sending emails to individual customers now with a personalised code for 20% off

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

bagels wrote: »
    they're sending emails to individual customers now with a personalised code for 20% off

Please do tell, planning on ordering some stuff tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭bailey99

Has anyone a code they aren't using as I want to put in an order?
    Can someone PM me please?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

bailey99 wrote: »
    Has anyone a code they aren't using as I want to put in an order?
    Can someone PM me please?

Thanks in advance!

+2.. Would like to put in an order myself. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

+2.. Would like to put in an order myself. Cheers.

Me three please!

Was just about to place an order, so bummed out I missed out on the 20%

So if anyone is emailed a code that they won't be using and fancy giving it a new home, I would be eternally grateful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭deremol

me too!!! I order from them 3-4 times a year, haven't got any email re a discount, how does one qualify for such discount?

will gladly use someone elses if available though.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Me 4 or 5!! Have an order ready to go through sitting in my basket! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Would also appreciate a code thank you :)

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Going ordering today! 20% code would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

I was about to order a couple pairs of runners and the code was expired :(

I wonder how do I get the personalised email off them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jokeman

email code 20% off 13X6KKLB1 (not used)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

The code is personalised to the extent that it is specific to your email address. Both must be submitted with your order and if one isn't compatible with the other, then the discount code won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭deadybai

Who are they giving codes to? I have a sports direct account and havent gotten one?

Also if someone wants to PM me one. That would be graaaaaaate! XD

• Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Really want to put in my order, but I know when I do, someone will then post a discount code or sports direct will send me one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Put in an order on Monday afternoon, it was "Processing" until yesterday, when it went into "Awaiting courier collection". It's been like that since. Everything was in stock when i ordered, everything still is in stock.

I paid extra for the faster delivery because I need the stuff for a holiday, i'm flying out on Monday. There's a good chance I won't get it in time now.

Just posting so people are aware, don't take the estimated delivery times as gospel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Put in an order on Monday afternoon, it was "Processing" until yesterday, when it went into "Awaiting courier collection". It's been like that since. Everything was in stock when i ordered, everything still is in stock.

I paid extra for the faster delivery because I need the stuff for a holiday, i'm flying out on Monday. There's a good chance I won't get it in time now.

Just posting so people are aware, don't take the estimated delivery times as gospel.

That happens sometimes on orders, happened to me last time.
    Click on the tracking link and it might actually show the package is well on it ways to you .
    Happened to me last time, my order was " awaiting courier pickup " , decided to click on the tracking number, and lo and behold , the package had arrived in Ireland and out for delivery.
    Could be the case for you also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

andrew1977 wrote: »
    That happens sometimes on orders, happened to me last time.
    Click on the tracking link and it might actually show the package is well on it ways to you .
    Happened to me last time, my order was " awaiting courier pickup " , decided to click on the tracking number, and lo and behold , the package had arrived in Ireland and out for delivery.
    Could be the case for you also.

Cheers, Andrew. I'll keep an eye on it but I'm not too hopeful. The DHL tracker just says "Shipment information received" since yesterday. So it looks like it hasn't been collected by DHL yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

I'm in the process of a €200+ order and none of the codes seem to be working.
    I haven't used SportDirect in a while but I have used them a lot over the year or two but that was before they had a Irish site?

Any advice/codes would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Kop On

Any update on this? Anyone else receive a discount code, have received nothing myself and have 10 items in the basket waiting to purchase but know that as soon as I check them out the discount will come!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

ye Im the same have a full trolley for waiting to check out, get all the emails but never seem to get discount codes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

If anyone does get a code, please don't put it up for a day or two. I finally put in my order for 140e.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭PUnited

Yeah lads ive had no cod emailed to me either and i spend a lot of money there

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭IrishGaz

Any new codes anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

It's probably been mentioned already but I've just noticed they've increased their delivery charge. It's now €6.99 for standard delivery to Ireland. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking twice about ordering now, especially with no codes available to lessen the blow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

johnnykilo wrote: »
    It's probably been mentioned already but I've just noticed they've increased their delivery charge. It's now €6.99 for standard delivery to Ireland. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking twice about ordering now, especially with no codes available to lessen the blow :(

Not atall on my side. Still allot cheaper and more convenient than any local place for me.

Advertisement