Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think you're addicted to boards?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I remember when it went down at 3am every night for half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

I like the variety of posters. Like that they dont have this need to be agreed with/supported/ even answered at times.

Ive never done social media so boards is the nearest i get to knowing whats happening out there:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

A bit addicted. I love catching up on daily news and events with a bit of humour/other peoples opinions on after hours,and even though people always say AH is boring now I think theres still really interesting and clever and funny posters on here. I also like that its irish,and some of the subforums are really nice to have access to if you have a niche interest that isnt very popular and you find it hard to meet people in normal daily life who might share that interest. its not my favourite website going but Id really miss it if it were gone

Advertisement