Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Bedside

BF, reads like a scene from The Third Man.

Planning a Boards posse to rescue BF from the land of intergenerational austerity ( extraordinary rendition to somewhere,. Say Glengariff ? )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Bad Santa is one of my favourite Christmas films! I don't know how many times I've watched it :D

At arrivals and the missus sent a text that she just left the house so I'll be waiting another 30-40 minutes. Not exactly the emotional hugging reunion I expected :p

Not exactly the German efficiency we expect!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

**..pulls up collar...hat deeper over the eyes..**

...and hears distant zither music. :cool:

Actually i feel quite save with three big guys from the federal police around the corner. But will my ominous contact, the bus driver, show up? Still a hour to kill without raising too much suspicions.

**...music gets louder..camera pans right on to the empty rails... :eek:

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Back at the kitchen table. We rambled around town without a care in the world. Then went for pints and dinner. Nice! Taxi home and a Pizza plus crap for the home aloner's. Back out to the pub for more and why not!

Yep... didn't make it thru the Grinch... passed out after 20 mins...bedside now...nite all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Busy driving diggers,stroking guinea pigs,feeding sheep, visiting Santa, and lots more with my children earlier today. You just have to let yourself go sometimes.!
    Watching Cats Does Countdown with a nightcap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, freezing and wet. Remembered why I hate going out in this town. No more nights out for a looooong while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed freaking the fucck out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, smothering with a cold.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shoes, why the freaking?.

Sams *passes tissues, lemsip and hot water bottle*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,275 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

In bed with a good book, hot water bottle and clean linen.
    Happy days.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all....... only around here could they have me planned to work from 8pm until 2am, then cancel it and wake me at 5am to say come now :):)

4 hops around followed by a flight home, that should be it, finished for the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

In the bed. Can't get the heat into me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Early mornings *shudders* away with ya Smurf i couldn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having tea and toast, made for me by young wan, she's off to work, poor dear:D.
    All well outside so can relax for a while now, watching "this farmin life" on bbc2. See how others do it. My bit wouldn't be worth televisiing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭calistro

About to start harvesting olives by hand in cold but sunny Andalusia.

calistro wrote: »
    About to start harvesting olives by hand in cold but sunny Andalusia.

Think this is post of the year :)

Currently watching a Jimmy Carr Netflix special

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Enroute to the coalface

Excitement is building :D

Happy Sunday!!!!

About to skedaddle :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting waiting for my breakfast to settle before going for a run, and listening to The Clash (Sandinista, my fav Clash album).

Curled up in a warm cosy bed in my parents house. Being home for Christmas make me revert to my inner child again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed. There is a dog that I am allergic to curled up on the floor looking at me.
    I brought him a Christmas present and he thinks we are friends. Big mistake there chum.
    Achoooo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed, the last few weeks have finally caught up with me! Have much to do today, maybe just 5 more minutes and then I’ll get up. Someone bring me tea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    In bed, the last few weeks have finally caught up with me! Have much to do today, maybe just 5 more minutes and then I’ll get up. Someone bring me tea!

Is Barry ok poochie?

Is Barry ok poochie?

Any old port in a storm! Thanks Seph

• Advertisement

About to skedaddle :D

Hearing Scooby Doo running noises with this post!

Sleep, where are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting in the kitchen on the couch just finished breakfast. Plotting the order in which I shall start peeling and chopping.

Because we only have 2 babies for Christmas day this year, we're having Christmas Dinner tomorrow and leftovers on Christmas day. :D if there's any.
    I was getting some inspiration from Jamie and Gordon last night and I'm not joking I'm more confused.. Stuff the turkey or not.. Hmmm. I usually stuff both holes (:D) one with gluten free and one ordinary.. Both say to leave the gut hole free... But it makes the nicest stuffing.. (have tinfoil on the underbone for the squeamish)
    I'm also making avocado chocolate mousse, some orange flavoured and maybe ginger and lime or chilli.. I think I'll do a trial run today..
    I'm so excited.. Tomorrow is Christmas eve :D

When I read Cybrd's posts I feel like the laziest person in the world.

In bed. 😜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room eating porridge and soda bread, watching my ghost story ;3.

Any old port in a storm! Thanks Seph

Or maybe you'd prefer twinnings hmm :pac: ?

• Advertisement

Or maybe you'd prefer twinnings hmm :pac: ?

Well if you're offering!

Well if you're offering!

😮😮 Demon !

😁😆🤣

Turkey...ham...and gluten-free stuffing purchased....all Xmas stresses put to bed now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed. Been doing the much needed heavy cleaning etc and my back is screaming... hwb in attendance..gas is restored thanks to my good neighbour the
    ferryman

The dwelling looks grand... a little more to do but not today....The crib set up and the pretty wee Christmas tree I got at the charity shop is the perfect size... will add lights later...

Outside the little tree and the great star...and tinsel...

the turkey is legless and wingless and the cats bed is a boneyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch working my way through an advent calendar that I couldn't fit in my suitcase the last time I came over so I've 20 odd days of chocolates to get through :D

for all who. have cats...or would like to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcSqBnsTxek

On the couch working my way through an advent calendar that I couldn't fit in my suitcase the last time I came over so I've 20 odd days of chocolates to get through :D

I’m going to have this joy when I go back to Leeds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Werk werk werk, after being up all night in a heap with nerves. Just 1 more day.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I’m going to have this joy when I go back to Leeds :D

if you need any help? ;)

Choc filled booty!

I'm starting to get the Xmas fear....time to start watching die hard .. again :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Choc filled booty!

I'm starting to get the Xmas fear....time to start watching die hard .. again :)

You were reading the anal thread, weren't you? :p

Contemplating putting up the Christmas tree :D

You were reading the anal thread, weren't you? :p

Contemplating putting up the Christmas tree :D

In the spirit of Xmas m'dear...it is better to give than to receive...bend over!
    :D

Graces7 wrote: »
    if you need any help? ;)

You’ll be top of my list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Our baby grandchild is home, still not 100% but hopefully will make a full recovery, so Christmas has begun. Finally able to relax, fire is lit and dinner in the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Our baby grandchild is home, still not 100% but hopefully will make a full recovery, so Christmas has begun. Finally able to relax, fire is lit and dinner in the oven.

That’s wonderful news Kenley Square Machine.
    Wishing yourself and all your family a lovely Christmas :)

Edit to add that I’m currently at home, cleaning, but having it all undone by my daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

In a play centre with the minions.. you can feel the excitement here for Santa.. kids wired to the moon and full of beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

That's fantastic news, Kenley Square Machine. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Sitting down with a cup of tea after getting the last of the decorations up in the sitting room. I'm waiting on a phone call from my "oldest" friend. He's almost six decades my senior and hasn't been well recently, so I'm looking forward to a catch-up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Delighted for you Kenley Square Machine and family. I'm sure you will all treasure each moment this year all the more. Have a wonderful time.

I'm delighted things are looking up for the little one Srameen. Happy Christmas :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside having a beer, didn't get to town today for the last minute bits, unexpected visit from a couple of relatives earlier and had a lovely catch-up with them but it put the kibosh on the planned shopping trip, ah well will get there tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement