Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses Leixlip

Options
  • 30-08-2013 8:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Hey guy wondering about all the buses parked across the road from Intel in Leixlip. There is a bunch of finnegan's of bray buses parked over there. A bunch of single deckers and then a load of double deckers with tatty yelllow and red paint. I regularly see a line of them going up and down the road there where are they picking people up and where are they serving. Saw one of said buses in the city centre yesterday and reminded me of this obscure depot.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

They're a shuttle for Intel workers afaik.

The yellow/red horrible mix are old Dublin Bus RVs. They are in Dublin Bus' fleet colours but with red painted over the blue on DB buses. They look terrible - one of them is the last RV to operate in DB, RV560.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,556 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

They're bringing construction workers from the Park & Ride site at M3 Parkway station.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Most of the time I saw them they are empty. Seems to be so many of them. Get that they are old DB fleet. Figure most Double deckers in this country are.

Advertisement