Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Absolutely Perfect TV for bedroom.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Believe it or not, a 22" tv is still certainly large enough as a "bedroom" tv. At this stage though being honest, i think the smallest tv that should be bought is 32". At over 300€, you are getting a tv that is literally over twice the size of this set. I can see why this may appeal to some people though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Believe it or not, a 22" tv is still certainly large enough as a "bedroom" tv. At this stage though being honest, i think the smallest tv that should be bought is 32". At over 300€, you are getting a tv that is literally over twice the size of this set. I can see why this may appeal to some people though
    Different strokes I guess...

On my computer I use 2 24" monitors. I couldn't imagine using them as a TV from anywhere but right in front of them at the desk.

I do agree about the other point though. Nobody should buy a TV under 32" in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

OldRio wrote: »
    That is quite an assumption.

If you wish to pay Sky to recieve Irish channels that is your choice.
    :eek:

This TV will not be able to recieve any Irish Channels in a few years time.

Irish tv is a waste of time

Advertisement