Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Just thought I'd point out the codes just in case there's any confusion.

CINEMA or NOVA work for 10% off on the Quickpark website.
    GREYHOUND works for 10% off on the DAA website only.

Depends on your dates but could be worth your while to check out both :)

GREYHOUND worked for quick park too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

GREYHOUND worked for quick park too.

Does it work for you now? I doesn't work for me now or went to book last week, what dates are you selecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭joeysoap

10 % this morning with NOVA, GREYHOUND not working for either Daa or Quickpark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭mcsean2163

Yep, GREYHOUND not working.... doh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭the corpo

Hi folks, any current codes available for airport parking?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭the corpo

Cinema worked for me this AM to get 10% with quickpark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭mct1

Greyhound just worked for me - 10% discount on 5 days next month for DAA Red Car park. As Joeysoap said a while back - you don't see any discount until you click Book Now, further on in the booking.

Anyone who's already booked with DAA at full rate, do you know you can cancel online and get a full immediate refund, then rebook with the discount? I've done this before, no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Antidentic

GREYHOUND, NOVA and CINEMA codes working ok, but 10%? Is that really the best they can do, 10%??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 theresa400

Greyhound worked for me, 2 weeks in july for 49.60....really good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭KilOit

Can't get any codes to work, any new ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,424 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

KilOit wrote: »
    Can't get any codes to work, any new ones?

NOVA and CINEMA both working for 10% from QuickPark, they are case sensitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭rameire

NOVA and CINEMA worked for me on Quickpark for 10% off and NOVA worked on DAA Red Car Park just now also for 10% off. Thanks OP!

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In terms of DAA car parks, NOVA and GREYHOUND only seem to be working for the Blue car park for me

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭majo

None of the codes working there now for DAA car parks. I got 10% off Quickpark using GREYHOUND though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Ignore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Gorteen

NOVA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24 Bellabidul

Any codes that actually work?
    None of these codes work today: NOVA- GREYHOUND - CINEMA

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Someone posted DOGS for Quickpark in the thread on the main forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=96264778#post96264778

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭nitros7

Try the code below for Quickpark for 10% off
    Code:quickparkapr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Anything for DAA Red car park?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

ankles wrote: »
    Anything for DAA Red car park?

Use quick park. Way cheaper using greyhounds or dogs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭clionaricho

CINEMA in capitals is still working. Just used it there for 10% off, happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

My stays in Quickpark are typically all of a short duration - 1 or 2 days.

NOVA is the code that usually delivers the best savings for short-term stays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Sorry guys for odd question.How far is Quickcarpark from RED DAA car park?IS is safer than DAA?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Sorry guys for odd question.How far is Quickcarpark from RED DAA car park?IS is safer than DAA?
    Thanks

Is not far, only 3 min drive according to google maps, quickpark also have shuttle bus, security will be about the same I assume, I used both a few times, never had any issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Thanks

a minute or two further down the road, but I find that their buses are much more frequent, so I use quickpark more often than not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I'll be using this tomorrow, what's the most recent promo code, and who is best value?

(One week stay)

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

I'll be using this tomorrow, what's the most recent promo code, and who is best value?

(One week stay)

Cheers

use the codes above, DOGS,
    some only work for 8 days parking, but thats still cheaper than not using the code for say 6 days ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

DOGS 10 euro off

Just paid 38 euro instead of 48 euro ( booked for 2 weeks )

THANKS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I had to book 5 day stay, turns out it was cheaper booking 1 week, I tried all codes for the stay I needed v the extended stay (I'll be leaving the carpark tomorrow .i.e 2 days early) it saved me another e2... Best 5 day rate I could get was e25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭bren2001

Are CINEMA and DOGS still working for other people? I just keep on getting errors. It's a 6 day but I have changed I tried it for 7 days to no avail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

bren2001 wrote: »
    Are CINEMA and DOGS still working for other people? I just keep on getting errors. It's a 6 day but I have changed I tried it for 7 days to no avail.

I just booked an hour ago with the quick park site and got 8 days for €23 using the DOGS discount code, flying the 14th of August to the 22nd of august so definitely still working

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bewhiched

NOVA WORKING ALSO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

DOGS just got me €10 off a 7 day stay ..... €23 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,424 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

NEEDS TO BE TYPED IN CAPS :D. I just tried there for 6 days and CINEMA worked.

NEEDS TO BE TYPED IN CAPS :D. I just tried there for 6 days and CINEMA worked.

Ye, I tried lower case, upper case, backwards, forwards. Nothing worked. Then I tried it on the correct website as opposed to the DAA website and I was shocked to learn both worked there....

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Ye, I tried lower case, upper case, backwards, forwards. Nothing worked. Then I tried it on the correct website as opposed to the DAA website and I was shocked to learn both worked there....

Can I ask which website you booked on and which code you used
    thanks

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Can I ask which website you booked on and which code you used
    thanks

Quikpark and used DOGS

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

Quickpark is working out €10 cheaper for us than the DAA car park with the code, it's been a long time since I used them, probably a silly question but do they drop off and pick up from outside Terminal 2 now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

As far as I know it is still just T1 but it's not far to walk

• Advertisement

Lumbarda wrote: »
    Quickpark is working out €10 cheaper for us than the DAA car park with the code, it's been a long time since I used them, probably a silly question but do they drop off and pick up from outside Terminal 2 now?

Quickpark drop off at both terminals. For T2 pickups you walk down to T1. It's a very short walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Measure Twice

CINEMA and NOVA still work for Quickpark and just saved me 10% on a 3-day park. DOGS also works but didn't save anything on such a short stay - looks good for longer than a week, though.

Thanks for the codes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

CINEMA and NOVA still work for Quickpark and just saved me 10% on a 3-day park. DOGS also works but didn't save anything on such a short stay - looks good for longer than a week, though.

Thanks for the codes.

Booked 9 nights for my brother using DOGS and got it for €29 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 missdock.1

hi all. I was quoted 33 euro for a week in carpark, i used code CINEMA got it down to 29 euro, go me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Mike3549

missdock.1 wrote: »
    hi all. I was quoted 33 euro for a week in carpark, i used code CINEMA got it down to 29 euro, go me

I used DOGS 8 days €23
    thanks everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Any current codes folks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Any current codes folks?

If your using quickpark use the code DOGS

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭majo

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I had to book 5 day stay, turns out it was cheaper booking 1 week, I tried all codes for the stay I needed v the extended stay (I'll be leaving the carpark tomorrow .i.e 2 days early) it saved me another e2... Best 5 day rate I could get was e25
    Is there any problem leaving the Quickpark premises several days early like this? Will the barcode still work on the exit barrier ahead of the scheduled date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

majo wrote: »
    Is there any problem leaving the Quickpark premises several days early like this? Will the barcode still work on the exit barrier ahead of the scheduled date?

No problem at all, you can leave anytime you want and barcode will work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭weslers

Any code for the actual DAA car park?

Advertisement