Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭roadster5

just used the greyhound code in capital letters and it gave me a rate of 23 euro for 8 days parking in early June instead of 33 euro's

Nice and thanks

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭beamer-89

greyhound code is no longer valid

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

beamer-89 wrote: »
    greyhound code is no longer valid

i used it this morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭beamer-89

DuffleBag wrote: »
    i used it this morning....

Sorry it's just quickpark.ie it's not working on - still works for long term blue parking in DAA

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

Thanks OP :)

Just got 10% discount using CINEMA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

ITBhoy wrote: »
    Thanks OP :)

Just got 10% discount using CINEMA

Just tried it for DAA and not valid....was that for Quickpark?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Use code "DOGS" for quickpark.
    I used it today got 8 days parking for 23 euro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 creedof

tweety76 wrote: »

thanks this worked as quoted

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

tweety76 wrote: »

Nice one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

just booked 8 night with quickpark using DOGS, cant say anything to €23!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Tried DOGS and CINEMA for 16 days. DOGS was cheaper by a few euro so we've come away with 16 days@€44.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

Might save you a days parking if your booking runs into another 24 hours just because of an hour or two

http://www.dublinairport.com/gns/to-from-the-airport/car-parking/prebooking-faqs.aspx
    What happens if I arrive before the entry time I specified when making my booking online?
    The system will recognise your pre-booking up to two hours in advance of your expected time of arrival and up to 12 hours following your expected time of arrival.
    For example, if you booked to arrive at 10am the system will recognise your booking and allow you to enter the car park at anytime between 8am and 10pm on the pre-booked arrival day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Best option for weekend parking????

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Good point @Doodoo ...and if you arrive earlier the manual operator will let you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Any active codes? Need to book for next month!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Len_007

DOGS saved me a tenner with QuickPark.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

mad m wrote: »
    Just tried it for DAA and not valid....was that for Quickpark?

Yes , it was indeed for QuickPark :)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭degzs

Best option for long term parking for a week?

I belive DAA blue is E29 per week. I just checked for you degzs, E23 a week reduced from E33 with discount code DOGS on quickpark... Also the blue car park location wise is a joke compared to quickpark...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I belive DAA blue is E29 per week. I just checked for you degzs, E23 a week reduced from E33 with discount code DOGS on quickpark... Also the blue car park location wise is a joke compared to quickpark...

And the bus is a lot less frequency.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

booked quickpark for 4 days for the weekend after next

using the dogs code the price gets reduced from 38 to 28

using the cinema code the price started at 28 and got discounted to 25.20

so try both codes and see is the advice!

its actually cheaper to book for the week (even if you only use it 4 days) the price for the week, with DOGS is E23...

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

code CORKEI2015 still works for Multi-story in Cork, 25% off.

I just thought I'd make people using quick park aware of problems those leaving the car park last night had. They were using the qr codes on their phones at the barrier and the scanners weren't recognising any of them.

We had a paper copy and didn't have any such problems but it was stressful for some with their phones who were stuck at the barriers struggling for ages at midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

Call me Al wrote: »
    I just thought I'd make people using quick park aware of problems those leaving the car park last night had. They were using the qr codes on their phones at the barrier and the scanners weren't recognising any of them.

We had a paper copy and didn't have any such problems but it was stressful for some with their phones who were stuck at the barriers struggling for ages at midnight.

I gave up quickpark when they needed you to have a printout or barcode - I found it much simpler just to use the pin at the keypad when that system prevailed. Cant be bothered with the barcode/printing method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

BabySlam wrote: »
    I gave up quickpark when they needed you to have a printout or barcode - I found it much simpler just to use the pin at the keypad when that system prevailed. Cant be bothered with the barcode/printing method.

I much preferred the old pin system, as it allowed someone in the office book me in & text me the code while I was making a dash for the airport.

Having said that, I now just save the QR code as a screenshot on my phone and that scans seamlessly.

Quickpark remains a far better product overall than the DAA alternatives imo.

Yamanoto wrote: »
    I much preferred the old pin system, as it allowed someone in the office book me in & text me the code while I was making a dash for the airport.

Having said that, I now just save the QR code as a screenshot on my phone and that scans seamlessly.

Not last night it wasn't. Nothing was scanning from the phones at either barrier. And that was from all the cars in front of us.They were eventually being manually released by a voice over the intercom after many minutes of searching for the individual bookings.

Still worth booking at the prices they offer though if you ask me.

Quickpark remains a far better product overall than the DAA alternatives imo.
    I totally agree... even when you land in dublin, the second tour of the airport that the bus takes, is a joke... Also quickpark buses far more frequent in my experience. I have walked from DAA red before, it would be amazing if they had a covered travelator's from that car park to the terminals...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭bren2001

Idbatterim wrote: »
    I totally agree... even when you land in dublin, the second tour of the airport that the bus takes, is a joke... Also quickpark buses far more frequent in my experience. I have walked from DAA red before, it would be amazing if they had a covered travelator's from that car park to the terminals...

First time I got the bus I was shocked it pulled back in. Does my head in with the DAA car park.

Parked in Quikpark last week. Aside from having to keep the QR code to exit (which I didn't know and luckily found quickly), it was a superb service. Fast to the terminal, on the return the bus pulled off but came back in and waited when he saw my half jog. I'd be surprised if I parked in the DAA place again (except if its much cheaper).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

DOGS still working for Quickpark today, OLSC1516 gets you 10% off in any of the DAA carparks.

Advertisement