Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a pic of your bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭MrCostington

Not my bikes but from the Swords classic car show at the weekend. Seems to be no other thread to post these so putting here.

IMG-20190407-134727.jpg

IMG-20190407-144842.jpg

IMG-20190407-144934.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

forgot about it tbh....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

That old Guzzi!! Wow. And it looks like it was rode to the event.

Was at the Guzzi museum a few years back. Great place to rent a Guzzi as well as the surrounding alps have fantastic twistys.
    http://www.motoguzzi.com/it_IT/tradizione/Museo/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,887 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I never knew bacon-slicer Guzzis had upside down forks!

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Great day for it today.
    Got about 150km spin in this morning.
    Tweaked my suspension settings yesterday and bike was handling beautiful today.
    Have a few jobs around the house to do, cut grass etc. but f*ck it ,might just head for another spin instead!! :pac:

2j35gns.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

the grass isn't going anywhere, enjoy the good weather

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

[QUOTE=TeaBagMania;109965197]the grass isn't going anywhere, enjoy the good weather[/QUOTE]

...you would think.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

99motx.jpg

351zha9.jpg

2z83s0l.jpg

Glan Gap West Cavan. Twisties a plenty, Unfortunately sheep grazing the long acre too

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

UrbanFret wrote: »
    99motx.jpg

351zha9.jpg

2z83s0l.jpg

Glan Gap West Cavan. Twisties a plenty, Unfortunately sheep grazing the long acre too

This up around Glangevlin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

scudster wrote: »
    This up around Glangevlin?

Yes Between the blackrocks cross and Glangevlin village. Bellavaghy gap I think is it's correct name.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Out for a spin on the Vmax today, still going well for a 34 year old machine.

IMG-20190421-165540.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭shuyin1

Brought the monkey out for a walk on the beach

IMG-1797.png

Lovely day for it. Lots of bikes out and about.
    18uRgfd.jpg?2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Lovely day for it. Lots of bikes out and about.
    18uRgfd.jpg?2

Did i see that bike in Bishopstown on Friday? nice photo by the way.

Did i see that bike in Bishopstown on Friday? nice photo by the way.

I work in Bishopstown, so it was probably mine alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

shuyin1 wrote: »
    Brought the monkey out for a walk on the beach

IMG-1797.png

I think we passed each other yesterday somewhere between Lacken and Ballyknockan.

Not enough of these roads remain in Wicklow.

dakar_gbg.jpg

Out again today, down to Crosshaven, Kinsale, Garretstown and home. Short spin, but the roads were unbelievably busy today.
    2YwAG9O.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭shuyin1

I think we passed each other yesterday somewhere between Lacken and Ballyknockan.

We prob did, was around the lake drive route on Sunday morning. What bike were you riding?

shuyin1 wrote: »
    We prob did, was around the lake drive route on Sunday morning. What bike were you riding?

I was on the Dakar two pictures up. Although I definitely passed a monkey bike going in the opposite direction, I didn't get out until the afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

aK8mi2a.jpg

Side of the n80, had to stop to take the inside of my jacket off as it was too hot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Where no Burgman has been before.

attachment.php?attachmentid=478513&stc=1&d=1556037032

I was up there the other day too

IMG-20190418-164228.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

Cocoon wrote: »
    I was up there the other day too

IMG-20190418-164228.jpg

Very nice! DCT?

Any issues with the AT since getting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭KildareMan

E0-CS2DUTZnQGPbP7o8ISTQ7gP18lRehiRGwHeTeBWAe-ZRjtul78sWzuF0eKQjskezmbBT7gv_E8QtBzDvAJidI7zyx48v8--Zy52iOoPMeNzvrJJoI5DHyjYn33HaWHWJKTZ6LK22ymVoQUa-kOc_SFJvdD2wjljgBXWymPMnMdObvWy2_zFAwthLulefUz785Obe7y_-xYJrmJa4Aaia3J9eM09lfuSPzEMUzQKqY7AkZ8kucOFuLDxVGEuPmS12DCV0bQv1lQiuO3lqyDIQgeUUu9ncD3nhhsJ0nLBIK8tgrnHgZQiNkB2BN9JVzPMopIAwglmXCTZmanq_VsgvBLi-RHcEEfN5haJbrNPhBMQAfv8lN2RKCdlKvQ-PXpFCllKIxX7X02p-WoQuFKgMKYel8tzHKlzwTxkIUoou7jFinRhCQ--HMxwqcbgzU3e00-NLVUIPnec4ZGbFaCTfWy7Oy4JI15inoKTMcbn7uyD2mbF6U8LVd76yQQVSGAhR0xoJcakZxZGkVIeins83ThIo5PH2vpqjg9FaUrM1LQ9OC-4bh03waq_sBCFLLdRFLq5OkJxzvtvbz5NrDVmyC54n-k4Bzal0Bd8uz4Yc-UblZ-FbvlDXbmjn3unWMr_hrS_7EpvoOYp-HEPoO6TQ8vJHFVg8=w920-h690-no
    8 years ago now. Must do a similar one now

2shea wrote: »
    Very nice! DCT?

Any issues with the AT since getting it?

Yeah it's a DCT model alright, I only have it a few months but its been trouble free. Honda are replacing the wheels due to corrosion on the spokes and will be replaced under warranty. The DCT is great especially in traffic but takes a bit of getting used to.

Yeah it's a DCT model alright, I only have it a few months but its been trouble free. Honda are replacing the wheels due to corrosion on the spokes and will be replaced under warranty. The DCT is great especially in traffic but takes a bit of getting used to.

Ya I'm a fan of the DCT myself after getting a few test rides. One on the AT and one a crosstourer, both super bikes.

I like the 1200 crosstourer too, the V4 would be very smooth but probably a juice guzzler.

I like the 1200 crosstourer too, the V4 would be very smooth but probably a juice guzzler.

Oh absolute guzzler

• Advertisement

Got a test ride on the Royal Enfield Himalayan last week.

Thank you bikeworld....

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg

Advertisement