Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPL - Has anyone successfully done it?

• 14-04-2019 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Looking to get info on RPL for a Business course. Has anyone successfully done it? What is required? I ran a business for 5 years, wondering if this is sufficient? What do I need to prove etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PETERDGRIFFIN

Not answering your question directly but lecturers in ITs may be finishing up today. If you havent already done so I would ring the department or identify the course co-ordinator/tutor and see what exactly they will recognise for the course or you want what the protocols are eg is it the dept or admissions office that handles it etc. It might be hard to get an answer during the summer as the relevant person might be away

Advertisement