Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating apps

Options
  • 04-04-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭

What do ladies want a man to say to them the first time in order to a reply back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Just be genuine. The pictures you post are important too, they dont need to be fake and you dont have to look like brad pitt but atleast make sure theyre flattering. Keep in mind that the women youre messaging are often getting atleast 10+ messages a day and they dont bother replying to all of them, try to stand out but be genuine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

cena wrote: »
    What do ladies want a man to say to them the first time in order to a reply back?

Mod

I love if a guy says "I read the charter on boards.ie and I know not to ask a question about the hive mind attitude of females"

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement