Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

what little things in life make you angry grrrrr

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

newbies that are not cool..

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I can't believe nobody has mentioned advertising.

It is the most irritatingingly, mind-gratingly, annoying thing ever invented.

Believe me I hate all the usual things cause I'm a grumpy ****er but advertising, especially TV ads are the worst things ever.

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

The anti-philanthropy,

Jeff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

Originally posted by Longfield
    newbies that are not cool..

suck a dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mcderd

i hate when people ask the same question over abd over abd they expect a different answer every time

or when people talk during a film and make you miss the best part.

when peple ask the time and point to their wrist! do i point to my nether regions when i ask where the toilet is?

when people leave a queue and expect to get back in the same place after about half an hour

or when people......

god damn i hate nearly everything

people suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Fand

Sexists; racists; especially racist cops; especially especially sexist racist cops.

Dublin Bus drivers who think the passengers are the enemy and their card school is the really important thing.

The idiots who run the Dublin traffic system - otherwise known as the PUIAB (last letter stands for "brewery") crowd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement