Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what little things in life make you angry grrrrr

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I hate people,
    people = ****.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

As far as banklinks go... I HATE when people decide to pay all there bills order new cheque books and then decide to top up theyre phone.
    Like ffs get your money and go yiz ****0rs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

i hate people who whinge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,483 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I was walking down the never ending moving stairs thingy into Tesco in Jervis street the other day and the most bizarre thing happened..a couple people were nattering in their stationary way, they saw me heading downhill..and moved over!!!

Could it be that some of the unwashed masses that lurk around here have seen my anger and were changed??!!

Or perhaps it was the manical fanatical bloodshoot determined look in my bleary eyes that sent them scurrying out of my way? :D

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Even though I have a mobile I hate people with mobile phones - especially kids. Some of my favorites :

"Where are you?" You're 12 years old - everybody you know lives within a two mile radius.

"Why did you hang up?" Cos I didn't want to talk to you, you muppet.

......and they always seem to want to demonstrate the full range of ringtones for their friends, who always seem to be interested!

Though I sometimes play as sniper.......snipers in tfc. Especially on badlands. They stand in the middle of the map and make it a pain in the ass to play properly. They also think it's brilliant to point-and-click and get a kill. "Look at my score with no caps !!!". ****.

Though I sometimes (on avanti) play as hw......hw in tfc. The most useless bastards ever play as this class. Ton's of armor, ton's of ammo and they think it's brilliant when they kill you - which is usually the second or third time they respawn to dm you as they are such useless ****s.

People with prams/pushchairs. They seem to feel it's an offensive weapon. They barge around the place and seem to purposely try to hit you with it. And if you can't (or refuse to) get out of the way in time it's "Mind the child for ****s sake!". The ****ers even do it with traffic. A popular thing on Washington street seems to be to push the child out in front of you and dare the traffic to run it down, while you stand safely on the footpath. If the traffic stops, you can cross without waiting for the light. If the traffic doesn't stop, sue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

1. Road users who do not realise that there are actually people on the road who can drive.
    2. Slow moving pedestrians and shoppers.
    3. Being put "on hold".
    4. Eircom's appaling lack of service.
    5. The appaling lack of customer service in this country in general.
    6. Customised ringtones on mobiles. Like come on do you really want to look like a ****wit every time someone calls you?
    7. Going shopping with the missus.
    8. People who drive ****ty little Japanese cars.
    9. Shop assistants who ask "can I help you"? No, I'll just ****ing help myself, OK?
    10. Vegetarians.
    11. whingers.
    12. Bleedin' heart types.
    13. Those little fluffy mats around toilets.
    14. Fluffy toilet seat covers.
    15. Dimwits who don't have anything more constructive to comment than: "I can get that cheaper somewhere else"....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by mayhem#:
    10. Vegetarians

Wtf is wrong with vegetarians?! You can't just post hates and not explain them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Loads of little things bug me, but ill only annoy you with a few of them.

Cyclists, they should force them to wear halogen coats late at night, do they not realise that that pissy little reflector means jack **** if a car is coming the other way?

Council estates full of 01 regd cars

Customers

Playing a racing game with cheating computer (f-zero springs to mind) no matter how well you do they just place the car behind you a solid half second behind

BMW 316, buy a real car ffs

[edit] oh one more, women who think they are dead sexy by dancing on furniture in pubs & clubs, **** off, dont do that **** at home why do it there? I dont wanna be the guy fixing them if they fall and break their neck[/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by seamus

Wtf is wrong with vegetarians?! You can't just post hates and not explain them! :)

Sorry, forgot one:

16. People who ask me to "explain" myself...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

Originally posted by SheroN
    I hate people,
    people = ****.

dont you mean

slipnot = gay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,483 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

newbies that are not cool..

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I can't believe nobody has mentioned advertising.

It is the most irritatingingly, mind-gratingly, annoying thing ever invented.

Believe me I hate all the usual things cause I'm a grumpy ****er but advertising, especially TV ads are the worst things ever.

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

The anti-philanthropy,

Jeff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 unsane

Originally posted by Longfield
    newbies that are not cool..

suck a dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mcderd

i hate when people ask the same question over abd over abd they expect a different answer every time

or when people talk during a film and make you miss the best part.

when peple ask the time and point to their wrist! do i point to my nether regions when i ask where the toilet is?

when people leave a queue and expect to get back in the same place after about half an hour

or when people......

god damn i hate nearly everything

people suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Fand

Sexists; racists; especially racist cops; especially especially sexist racist cops.

Dublin Bus drivers who think the passengers are the enemy and their card school is the really important thing.

The idiots who run the Dublin traffic system - otherwise known as the PUIAB (last letter stands for "brewery") crowd.

• Advertisement
Advertisement