Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Anyone notice that they’ve changed the actor playing Pierce again????? I’m sure it just for the kiss with Dipi in the hotel room and for Jane to catch them outside, must have been her real life partner, looks similar but was not Pierce.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Anyone notice that they’ve changed the actor playing Pierce again????? I’m sure it just for the kiss with Dipi in the hotel room and for Jane to catch them outside, must have been her real life partner, looks similar but was not Pierce.

Never noticed :eek: I'll have to watch it back.

Never noticed :eek: I'll have to watch it back.

The guy she was kissing had slightly more grey hair and a fuller beard, had to rewind but definitely a different guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,215 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think it was the actress who plays Dipi real life partner for up close kissing scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think it was the actress who plays Dipi real life partner for up close kissing scenes

Ah that makes sense covid and all

• Advertisement

I thought Yashvi would be angry and mad at her cheating mother

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Is Beas new fella not the spit of Ned?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,820 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Rfrip wrote: »
    Is Beas new fella not the spit of Ned?

He beat up Levi years ago

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

rapul wrote: »
    Yeah also shocked by the new Pierce didn't know what was going on! 4 weeks is absolutely ridiculous its laughable but the circumstances make it ok but still laughable tbh

It almost feels like there's some weird guy stalking Chloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Nice to see Tim Collins back (Oz pace) and even Des Clarke is back in 2021 - not sure for how long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

I have no idea who the character of Amy is but I thought it was a wonderful reintroduction to the show. It was real fun and lighthearted. The two gay husbands raising their kids together, gatecrashing Paul for a meeting, bringing up his air steward past.

I was sad to see the exit of Audrey. I liked the character but she was really just a plot device for Nicolette, who the writers have made so unlikeable. I like Jane and Clive as a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Girly Gal

Was sorry to see Audrey go too, she was such a nice character and thought she and Toadie made a great couple. Nicolette really is such an unlikable character, she really has no redeeming features whatsoever, really hope she gets her comeuppance.

Caprica wrote: »
    I have no idea who the character of Amy is but I thought it was a wonderful reintroduction to the show. It was real fun and lighthearted. The two gay husbands raising their kids together, gatecrashing Paul for a meeting, bringing up his air steward past.

I was sad to see the exit of Audrey. I liked the character but she was really just a plot device for Nicolette, who the writers have made so unlikeable. I like Jane and Clive as a couple.
    Girly Gal wrote: »
    Was sorry to see Audrey go too, she was such a nice character and thought she and Toadie made a great couple. Nicolette really is such an unlikable character, she really has no redeeming features whatsoever, really hope she gets her comeuppance.

Yes Audrey and Toadie make a good match

I dislike Nicolette too, how is she Jane's kid :mad::confused:
    Amy gets close to Shane which Dipi does not like, fcek her she wanted Pierce

• Registered Users Posts: 40,820 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Girly Gal wrote: »

Theres something really off about Nicolette. I think she secretly killed Nell Mangle.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Is it just me or is Aaron a bit of a bully when it comes ro David not liking Nicolette?
    It doesn't seem to matter that David has an opinion.

washiskin wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Aaron a bit of a bully when it comes ro David not liking Nicolette?
    It doesn't seem to matter that David has an opinion.

He is. I'm not liking him much these days and feel he's very pushy towards David. He never seems to do a days work anymore either while David is killing himself.

As for Nicolette doing too much - she only just started work in the cafe and wasn't rushed off her feet at any point that I could see. Why the hell doesn't she just tell everyone about yer man blackmailing her. Very frustrating that she thinks she can just draw up a payment plan and he'd have been happy with it. If it were me I'd also want the 50k now. No doubt jane will have to bail her out when he takes her to court.

He is. I'm not liking him much these days and feel he's very pushy towards David. He never seems to do a days work anymore either while David is killing himself.

As for Nicolette doing too much - she only just started work in the cafe and wasn't rushed off her feet at any point that I could see. Why the hell doesn't she just tell everyone about yer man blackmailing her. Very frustrating that she thinks she can just draw up a payment plan and he'd have been happy with it. If it were me I'd also want the 50k now. No doubt jane will have to bail her out when he takes her to court.

Jane is broke after getting conned on line, catfished

Chloe will probably sell the house to bail Nicolette out or Dipi gives her the necklace

Jane is broke after getting conned on line, catfished

Chloe will probably sell the house to bail Nicolette out or Dipi gives her the necklace

I though Paul paid her back the money from being conned. Forgot that Dipi was looking at the necklace last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,579 ✭✭✭deisemum

I though Paul paid her back the money from being conned. Forgot that Dipi was looking at the necklace last week.

Yeah Paul had the money put back in her account.

deisemum wrote: »
    Yeah Paul had the money put back in her account.

Why can Jane not afford an apartment or house then than living in a house share? She is a teacher

• Advertisement

I really wish Chloe would tone it down a bit, she’s like an excitable puppy sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

The sight of Toadie and Karl doing the LipSync battle to Stefan Dennis’s biggest hit (possibly only hit) ‘Don’t it make you feel good’ was a good laugh. Amy and Dippi’s handbags was an added bonus. Neighbours certainly has a sense of humour.

I didn’t like the way they made Sheila a bit crazy over Clive.

Caprica wrote: »
    The sight of Toadie and Karl doing the LipSync battle to Stefan Dennis’s biggest hit (possibly only hit) ‘Don’t it make you feel good’ was a good laugh. Amy and Dippi’s handbags was an added bonus. Neighbours certainly has a sense of humour.

I didn’t like the way they made Sheila a bit crazy over Clive.

Clive is definitely not worth those two women fighting over him, but he does suit Jayne better, both are very boring.

The actress who plays Dipi is leaving too

I saw that, another irritating character, now if they'd take Levi with them I'd be very happy.

I'd be happy for Chloe to leave

I'd be happy for Chloe to leave

It’s rare you’d find a character get more annoying and childish the longer they stay on a soap, but Chloe definitely has. You’d think she’s old enough now to have a bit of cop on and talk and act like an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Another storyline with Finn back is just stupid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cupcake queen

Rfrip wrote: »
    Another storyline with Finn back is just stupid

So ridiculous. The writers just seem to really love the character. Not sure why. They've milked him to death at this stage!

Advertisement