Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanker watch: Warning signs that someone is a tosser

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SSLguru

People who take selfies in the gym

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

The use of the term SJW in a negative sense.

pretty sure SJW is only ever used in a derogatory manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

SSLguru wrote: »
    Someone who promotes the reckless open borders policy this country has.

Of course if you oppose reckless mass immigration they will scream "racist " at you whilst then droning on about diversity.

White guilt is eating them alive

You will find that brand of *****r will not be living anywhere near where the migrants will be housed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,887 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Guys wearing jerseys but have no idea about the team or the sport etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

SSLguru wrote: »
    People who encourage mass immigration whilst we are in the middle of a housing crisis and can't even look after our own

Housing crisis caused by wanker politicians in one of the least densely populated countries in Europe.

Who the hell is encouraging mass immigration anyway? We have very little immigration outside the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

People who smile constantly - so fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

People taking selfies, selfie sticks, glasses with no lenses.

People who clean their car every 2nd day

Haven't got a chance to read the whole thread but I take iit that this has been said before .

People who use the word epic

Just die , screaming.

People who class 10-15 year old 3 series BMW'S as luxury cars.

They're about as luxury as a bottle of tesco cork dry gin ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

People who refer to themselves as the "Boss" "Manager" "Leader"

People who use Instagram and hashtags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

anyway if this thread taught me anything it's that I'm a tosser.
    A1 material

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

People who smile constantly - so fake.

Or, you know, they might be just generally happy people.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Anyone currently wearing a beard and "that" haircut....with the "Dandy" clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

People who don't like beans on a fry.

Anyone who posts their weekly grocery shopping onto Facebook , how can you sleep at night

People who post a picture of their pint whilst in the airport waiting for their flight .

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

SSLGURU I think you need an punching bag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

People.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,673 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

RayCon wrote: »
    People.

Ugh, people.

Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

professore wrote: »
    When you let someone out in front of you from a side road and they ignore you completely - no wave of thanks or anything. This seems to be something women do far more than men for some reason.

I have done even more research than that...and its nearly always BMW owners too.**** :)

Wouldnt mind but I love BMW's , the way they drive , looks and other stuff but I'd be afraid if I bought one I'd turn into a tosser as well.So Im stuck in a ford Ka.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

Gym ****. How vacuous do you have to be to think anyone really gIves a **** about a progress report on your daily split ?? Do it for yourself. Not a vanity trip.

People who complain about having no money weeks before pay day but they have thousands in savings

Pub workers who think there job is hard. Try working in customer service where the people are 100% sober

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Niall Harbison and anyone else ever involved with Lovin Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭weemcd

Any sunny day you go to your local park and there's always some prick swinging around some vintage Mongolian juggling sticks and making an absolute cúnt of themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Pub workers who think there job is hard. Try working in customer service where the people are 100% sober

...wait, you think the general public are more reasonable when sober?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

You're out running or walking on a path . In the opposite direction 2 or 3 people are walking towards you taking over the whole path
    You move to the edge of path expecting at least one person to have the common decency to move in . No they keep talking oblivious to you , so you have to run onto the road narrowly missing a car coming from behind you . It's the height of pig ignorance and happens all the time .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

OneOfThem wrote: »
    They use the word 'tosser'.

You just used the word 'tosser..

Wanker. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

People who share all that anti-vaccination horsesh*t and post comments about "Big Pharma" on Facebook.
    Women doing that stupid pout for photos on Facebook. Or making those V signs with the fingers. Or both.
    Come to think of it, Facebook, just Facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

People who post in After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

Fap. Fap. Fap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Also, people who can't follow a few f**king arrows around a car park with one way lanes. When I'm driving down a one way lane in a car park and see someone turn in at the end and drive the wrong way towards me I just think "You mindless f**king turd"

..And the wanker points double if they take a free spot that I had gone around the correct way around to get to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

People who act different in a crowd to me than on a one to one. Artholes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

People who make long lists, except Oskar Schindler.
    What about Santy ? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Anyone that ever said 'it hit me in the feels' ... Jesus has it really come to this

boobar wrote: »
    Asshats that post nonsense on Facebook...that face you make when "insert inane nonsense"

Worse, the freaks who "like" it

Awww whats up hun ......:D:D

Guys who sit at the bar in nightclubs/busy pubs

People who come out of an exam and say "That was terrible, I think I failed" and then get an A1.

Anyone who puts German style reg plates on an Irish registered car. Complete ****.

Any guy who tells a woman he's in love with her after only a couple of weeks always sets my alarm bells off. At the very least he'll turn out to be a complete freak.

Anyone in an 'online relationship'. If you've never met them, you're not in a relationship!!!

• Advertisement

Any guy who tells a woman he's in love with her after only a couple of weeks always sets my alarm bells off. At the very least he'll turn out to be a complete freak.

Anyone in an 'online relationship'. If you've never met them, you're not in a relationship!!!

Ah thats just your insecurities talking :P only joking.

People on the dole that never worked a day in their lives, never paid a cent of direct taxes and get everything for free complaining about water charges and property tax.

Environmental protestors that are either unemployed or on generous state pensions protesting at something that prevents locals from earning a living e.g. Shell To Sea.

People who want power cables put underground - dangerous and expensive.

People who are against wind turbines.

Greens who are against nuclear power - the cleanest safest reliable energy source there is.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

People who have no fcuking idea how to drive on a roundabout. Given the choice between learning how to signal correctly, or whizzing around in circles with no indicator on like a demented roadrunner with one leg shorter than the other, it's amazing how many opt for the latter. And that's before they decide to get off at whichever random exit they think is best. But of course they've now found the indicator so they feel obliged to indicate right for all eternity and it's your fault that your psychic abilities have let you down when predicting where they're coming off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Beats headphones and Crocs

Wearing crocs is like getting a blowjob from a dude.
    Feels nice until you look down and realise you're gay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

People who continue using their double barreled surname beyond the age of 13. Just because your mother was an uppity gowl who insisted on giving you one it doesn't mean you have to follow suit.

Social justice warriors. I swear most of them on boards would campaign for nonces rights if they could get away with it. Unfortunately I've yet to actually meet one in real life to remonstrate with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Zaph wrote: »
    People who have no fcuking idea how to drive on a roundabout. Given the choice between learning how to signal correctly, or whizzing around in circles with no indicator on like a demented roadrunner with one leg shorter than the other, it's amazing how many opt for the latter. And that's before they decide to get off at whichever random exit they think is best. But of course they've now found the indicator so they feel obliged to indicate right for all eternity and it's your fault that your psychic abilities have let you down when predicting where they're coming off.

Ah, you've been to Galway then?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭josephryan1989

Anyone who hates Israel.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ah, you've been to Galway then?

I don't have to go that far. There's a roundabout less than 5 minutes from my house that's like a permanent episode of Wacky Races.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Lazy people, and bullies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Someone who will tell you what phone they have, and look at you like you're a caveman because you "only" have an iphone4, Galaxy S4 etc.
    Someone who asks you, "who do you support?". Go away you lemming.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement