Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Boobs… that is all

Only 2nd base I wouldn't advertise that mate. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Boobs… that is all

Only 2nd base I wouldn't advertise that mate. :D
    Oh please… :rolleyes: Iam 21 have my own place within walking distance of all the local pubs and clubs

I was merely commenting on how the discussion went from society's discourse over the Internet to a three titted woman in total recal… as weird as that sounds its pretty normal for this place isn't it…

Oh please… :rolleyes: Iam 21 have my own place within walking distance of all the local pubs and clubs

I was merely commenting on how the discussion went from society's discourse over the Internet to a three titted woman in total recal… as weird as that sounds its pretty normal for this place isn't it…

Pity chickens don't have 3 breasts, imagine the southern fry bucket,
    3 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 legs & still only 1 greasy box. :D

God the drink brings a terrible hunger. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

God the drink brings a terrible hunger. :(

if it tastes like chicken, keep on lick'in........................

thermo wrote: »
    if it tastes like chicken, keep on lick'in........................

Finger licking good!! :)

• Advertisement

Okay I have no idea where this going but that's probably because Iam sober

Okay I have no idea where this going but that's probably because Iam sober

kfc_colonel_circle.jpg

Right finger lick'n chicken I gathered that much just don't know why it was suddenly a topic for discussion did you just get a mad drunken craving for it???

Right finger lick'n chicken I gathered that much just don't know why it was suddenly a topic for discussion did you just get a mad drunken craving for it???

Chicken breast, breast another word for boob, the 3rd boob the original discussion. :D
    Don't mind me. ;)

Chicken breast, breast another word for boob, the 3rd boob the original discussion. :D
    Don't mind me. ;)

Ah… I see what you did there…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

Rhino bed NOW, you can can you out to play with your friends tomorrow. :D

madmaxi wrote: »
    Rhino bed NOW, you can can you out to play with your friends tomorrow. :D

Feck rumbled. Good night to all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Love theses :
    Link
    Link

whydave wrote: »
    Love this :
    ''As a Survival and Preparedness instructor, I take my line of work very seriously–sometimes too seriously. Occasionally, though, I like to take on survival projects that are just downright fun. This article highlights one of those projects.
    I’m fortunate in that I’ve been able to turn my passion into my profession–this being the study of Survival and Preparedness. I’ve always enjoyed building survival kits of all shapes and sizes. I enjoy the challenge of fitting lifesaving survival necessities into small compact containers. I’ve built survival kits using film canisters, candy tins, key-rings, boxes, bottles, tubes, bags and everything in-between. For this project, I decided to build a survival kit using a shotgun platform–creating the Ultimate Survival Shotgun. My challenge was that everything had to be included in or on the gun itself–no extra pack items or containers. Below is what I did as well as the survival logic behind each decision''...............
    Link
    he could of got one of these instead

l20022ca6.jpg

thermo wrote: »
    l20022ca6.jpg

If only I knew someone whom could get me a price!!!!!

If only I knew someone whom could get me a price!!!!!

well dave, you have the number, give him a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What no coffee maker

What in the name of god is that minstrocity… :eek:

Love theses :
    Link
    Link
    That's Awsome… the zombie thing I mean…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

what ever it is, it looks like its suffering brewers droop

• Advertisement

moggser wrote: »
    what ever it is, it looks like its suffering brewers droop

Yeah wtf is up with the barrel? Maybe photoshopped from a pic where it was at a different angle or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Yeah wtf is up with the barrel? Maybe photoshopped from a pic where it was at a different angle or something?

its a prop do i imagine the m4/m16 from end is just a cast, possibly in rubber or something along those lines, or it could have just got damaged

Puding wrote: »

its a prop do i imagine the m4/m16 from end is just a cast, possibly in rubber or something along those lines, or it could have just got damaged

Yup that woul explain it as there is a definately droop in the barrel although I thought rubber replicas or training aids were have finished weapons covered in a rubber coating so while they would be completely functionless they would still have a familiar feel and weight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

It came from one of the Beverly hill cop movies so it's definitely a prop (as puding said) and if memory serves me he drops it on the floor so chances are it was damaged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I'm surprised at just how few recognised the annihilator 3000 - Beverly Hills Cop 3, Eddie Murphy in Wonderworld, ringing any bells?

...perhaps it is best left forgotten so :D

Well I'll be…

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone have a large black helmet that I could borrow for the dublin zombie walk? Will repay in sweet tasting blood :pac:

Inari wrote: »
    I'm surprised at just how few recognised the annihilator 3000 - Beverly Hills Cop 3, Eddie Murphy in Wonderworld, ringing any bells?

...perhaps it is best left forgotten so :D

i remembered, i remembered!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

God damn you Andy! Fecker got me talking airsoft earlier and now its 4AM and I'm still wrestling with my charger(tlp4000c, it works dissembled, but once I close the case it stops :S ).

Advertisement