Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crossfit

Options
  • 22-02-2015 8:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I'm looking to do level 1 crossfit cert,does anyone know of a course I sign up for

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Moved to H&F, more crossfits live here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Are you looking to coach or just for your own interest? If you're looking to coach you'll of course need it but if you're looking to get into PT I wouldn't bother in my opinion. I did it and never used it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,158 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

There's a Level One Cert in Crossfit Dublin on April 4th and 5th:

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1664421

There is also one in Belfast April 11th and 12th:

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1673547

Book now as they will sell out soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 leonard foley

cabla wrote: »
    Are you looking to coach or just for your own interest? If you're looking to coach you'll of course need it but if you're looking to get into PT I wouldn't bother in my opinion. I did it and never used it unfortunately.

I'm a qualified pt already and certified in kettlebell training,suspension, nutrition and wanted to try crossfit coaching

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

I'm a qualified pt already and certified in kettlebell training,suspension, nutrition and wanted to try crossfit coaching

You probably won't learn anything new so but yes if you want to be a crossfit coach it'll cost you 1,000USD for the title and privilege.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

would make more sense to join a crossfit box.

Do coaches NOT courses

only get a level 1 if you actually intend on coaching crossfit full time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Transform wrote: »

Do coaches NOT courses

Did you just tell him to have sex with you!??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Transform wrote: »

Do coaches NOT courses

Easy tiger. This is a family show

thehamo wrote: »
    Easy tiger. This is a family show
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭super_sweeney

probably the wrong Area but given the titles seems the right place. Anyone know of crossfit near Kilcock.

• Advertisement

probably the wrong Area but given the titles seems the right place. Anyone know of crossfit near Kilcock.

My brothers gym in Naas is not a crossfit box but methodology has similarities.

Here's a vid - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1437288392960490&id=257985114224163

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭super_sweeney

Just to follow up for anyone in the future looking for leixlip/maynooth area. I joined Crossfit West Dublin highly recommend it. Thanks Transfrom as always helpful on boards

Just to follow up for anyone in the future looking for leixlip/maynooth area. I joined Crossfit West Dublin highly recommend it. Thanks Transfrom as always helpful on boards
    Great stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Fake News

Just buy a deadlift bar and do 10 forms of dead-lifts all day!!!

Fake News wrote: »
    Just buy a deadlift bar and do 10 forms of dead-lifts all day!!!
    a deadlift bar as opposed to a squat bar? Which one as not sure and need to buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Fake News

They have dual purpose

Advertisement