Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of yourself in your loadout/in the field(Discussion)

Options
  • 19-04-2009 10:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the photos in the loadout thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Robster, what happened to your beard? Who will take the bullet as hives double?

And who's that short fella in Richies picture? Oh its Richie. :P

Ok enough abuse, that kevlar suit is pretty classy robster, like it, and the low profile red-dot looks the biz.

And kudos on starting this thread, there were a few attempts to start similar things, but I see this one doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Kudos on the thread, great idea! I'll have to dig up a pic of myself for this, or elaboratly stage one thats been heavily photoshopped!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Sam that first picture of you is hilarious :D.

:D Pose-soft.

Skirmish with a camera that fires bbs, and you'll never lose.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Thread stickied.

Moar pics of loadouts!!

• Advertisement

Puding, can you name the components in those loadouts?

I like the rig in the second image.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

nothing too complicated, simple stuff that works :) what i like about the russian gear

first picture
    Gorka e (Partizan) http://www.soviet-propaganda.com/bdu/camo/gorka-e/
    Smersh webbing http://redforces.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=32_49

second picture
    m97 bdu flora http://redforces.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=92
    6sh92 Assault Vest Flora http://www.soviet-propaganda.com/lvb/vests/6sh92/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

gerrowadat, flecktarn BDUs = win

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

He even has matching bandana's for both his multicam and flectarn loadouts. lol :D

Doesn't everybody?

I have 2 bandanas for both of the single flecktarn loadout I have:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

The Master wrote: »
    gerrowadat, flecktarn BDUs = win

They're the standard ones off flecktarn.co.uk. Mad comfy so they are. If I wasn't on this lame team I'd wear them more.

Masada wrote: »
    He even has matching bandana's for both his multicam and flectarn loadouts. lol :D

I actually don't have a multicam bandana, it's the 'multicam multi wrap' off ebaybanned. They're not great, no real protection and pretty sweaty. Plus it's light enough that I can lose it in undergrowth to branches (I lost one already up in pred last time I was up there, didn't notice it was gone till the game ended and I emerged from a bush, hatless.)

Im getting a bandana made though, with the cutoffs from the MC kilt I keep ****eing on about :-)

I do of course now have much more gucci multicam headwear.

3451361554_d4622f0bb2.jpg?v=0

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

and here we have dave modeling the latest in summer camo wear.. this cap can be worn on many positions and will go with a range of outfits. multicam is the new black.

looks like ya trimmed the aul beard there too dave, your not as braveheart lookin anymore. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Masada wrote: »
    and here we have dave modeling the latest in summer camo wear.. this cap can be worn on many positions and will go with a range of outfits. multicam is the new black.

looks like ya trimmed the aul beard there too dave, your not as braveheart lookin anymore. :p

next ya need a multicam tux for those formal occasions

Craigsy wrote: »
    next ya need a multicam tux for those formal occasions

Don't tempt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Gerrowadat thats brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

holy crap gerrowdat that actually is the hawk load out? i thought u guys were just still dressed formally from some IAA meeting! LOL brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Doc you sexy sexy man... *cough* heh, nice loadouts, but your cowboyhat multicam is a bit on the side of camp Danny :)

Nice open mouthed "What!?!" expression in the last pic doc

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Firekitten wrote: »
    Doc you sexy sexy man... *cough* heh, nice loadouts, but your cowboyhat multicam is a bit on the side of camp Danny :)

Yeah funny how my cowboy hat is labelled gay, also an opinion voiced by some hawks....until loads of them went and bought the ****ing thing.

Think thats gay wait till you see my very very very "special" forces helmet : /

Usually wearing a baseball cap these days, or showing of my beautiful new spikey hairdo.... I kinda hate wearing headwear....

And craigsy, that pic was taken from bridges milsim in HRTA, I'd been on the winning side in the first game and second, and decided to jump over to the other team to try balance it out a bit.

Then realised that I was definitely about to get major pwnage....

• Advertisement

"Sir they're firing, they're firing!"

I take it back, your last photo from pr3 makes you look like you were actually fighting... or sleeping face down all weekend.

That some kind of new concealment technique gandalf?

Loving the chain of events Doc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I take it back, your last photo from pr3 makes you look like you were actually fighting... or sleeping face down all weekend.

''Thats not a war face!!'' aarrggh ''Now show me your war face!!''

That ghillie looks a bit fail... in the 'ooh look there's a ghillie suit' sense. Try wearing it down and adding natural material to it.

That pic was after chronographing...before the game started.... I'll edit that post and put up the "post game heroin junky pic"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Craigsy wrote: »
    That some kind of new concealment technique gandalf?

Just ensuring no one will use that M16A1vn of mine ever Craigsy ;)

gandalf wrote: »
    Just ensuring no one will use that M16A1vn of mine ever Craigsy ;)

Its weird that I want it so bad then?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

TheDoc wrote: »
    Its weird that I want it so bad then?

Well you're "different" doc :)

• Advertisement

gandalf wrote: »
    Well you're "different" doc :)

I merely want to acquire your m16 vietnam, not because you teabagged it...really its not.

Nice to see you back posting man ;)

Advertisement