Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Wonder who they where going to kidnap, Fred, Lee etc could be interesting, obviously just theories.

top-secret kidnapping investigation and refused bail after a court sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Wonder who they where going to kidnap, Fred, Lee etc could be interesting, obviously just theories.

Far fetched is an understatement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

These lads cant be the top of the gang, they have to just be the noisy louts of the gang, no way can they be in and out of jail so much for jobs gone wrong and be running a successful drug gang in the backround.
    Do the papers just call the noisy lads the mr bigs because their convictions allow them to legally be called drug dealers etc?

Far fetched is an understatement

Aye possible, but lifted over a month ago, and reported now, they must have been looking to get someone the NCA wants to arrest soon, just another understatement. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Ger Dundon & C Price banged up in the UK after getting nabbed on a kidnapping charge

Looks like pretty big news, will it create a power vacuum in Drogheda now that Price is off the scene.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Looks like pretty big news, will it create a power vacuum in Drogheda now that Price is off the scene.

And possibly a target for east europeans who have an axe to grind, plenty in UK jails.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Whatever about drugs, getting kids to smash windows of honest businesses is, as far as Im concerned the same as robbing gafs and washing lines. All these hereos, republican or not seem to print licences to whoever pays them,.

Lookit, in a built up area your going to have younfellas acting the prick. I'm from town. If windows get smashed are the police going to fix them? If people are stroking stuff everyday who pays for that? The honest businesses owner, that's who pays. I'm no hero,hardman or faux republican, but when it's known I'm looking after certain premises nobody steals, nobody f*x around and everyone is happy. No coercion and certainly no extortion.That's my line of work, cross check previous posts going back years if you like but there's plenty here who know me well and know what I work at. I've a friendly relationship with all my clients, Noel would have been the same. Oh as an aside, nobody called him duck egg. On occasion he'd be called eggy, not sure where the duck part came from. The son was a bad one anecdotally didn't know him personally but heard a few stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Debaas92

It’s me, Mrflashy92, got locked out of my account. Just having a good laugh at some theories I’m after reading hahaha

Deserve a thanks for that, priceless

Edit: Cornelius Priceless even

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

Lookit, in a built up area your going to have younfellas acting the prick. I'm from town. If windows get smashed are the police going to fix them? If people are stroking stuff everyday who pays for that? The honest businesses owner, that's who pays. I'm no hero,hardman or faux republican, but when it's known I'm looking after certain premises nobody steals, nobody f*x around and everyone is happy. No coercion and certainly no extortion.That's my line of work, cross check previous posts going back years if you like but there's plenty here who know me well and know what I work at. I've a friendly relationship with all my clients, Noel would have been the same. Oh as an aside, nobody called him duck egg. On occasion he'd be called eggy, not sure where the duck part came from. The son was a bad one anecdotally didn't know him personally but heard a few stories.

Duck egg was involved in extortion , So brutal was his tactics a family business on Capel Street closed and the entire family left the country , He was a low life piece of **** . Should have been taken out twenty years ago .

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

They and another allegedly did kidnap 2 men, held them for 200k..

I think the arrest date of them coincides within a day or 2 when the gardai where all over the compound

Pony, ye appear in shops demanding protection normally, the teenagers turn up wrecking the place a few days later, its happening around the 3 arena at the moment, windows getting smashed in the shops there. Seen the garda doing fingerprint on a smashed window in costa the other day.

NorthCity wrote: »
    Duck egg was involved in extortion , So brutal was his tactics a family business on Capel Street closed and the entire family left the country , He was a low life piece of **** . Should have been taken out twenty years ago .
    I don't know what Noel was doing 20 years ago. What I do know is that a lot of people from around the fruit markets turned up at his funeral genuinely upset.

Pony, ye appear in shops demanding protection normally

I've never done any such thing, and im a bit long in the tooth to be hanging around with teenagers, or 'employing' them as your implying. I'm running a legitimate business. Ill be frank with you however, occasionally someone gets a few taps to the jaw. It's not pleasant but needs to be done, they get a talking to and they don't listen and come back and do the same thing. These c*nts aren't afraid of the police, spending a few hours in store st is a minor inconvenience for them. Me turning up at their mas door demanding the return of pilfered goods or full retail value is a different story altogether. And you say you seen a window being dusted down in sheriff st? Sh*t must be getting rough down there..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

I've never done any such thing, and im a bit long in the tooth to be hanging around with teenagers, or 'employing' them as your implying. I'm running a legitimate business. Ill be frank with you however, occasionally someone gets a few taps to the jaw. It's not pleasant but needs to be done, they get a talking to and they don't listen and come back and do the same thing. These c*nts aren't afraid of the police, spending a few hours in store st is a minor inconvenience for them. Me turning up at their mas door demanding the return of pilfered goods or full retail value is a different story altogether. And you say you seen a window being dusted down in sheriff st? Sh*t must be getting rough down there..

Ah mate serious bit of waffle coming out of you. You run a protection in the 'north inner city' but you live in a 400k gaf in Balbriggan and are on state benefits for a severe disability. You're also an alcoholic with a former drug dependency.

There is no way someone from outside those areas is coming down, as an alcoholic with a disability and somehow enforcing order on the kids running around those areas.

You're a walter mitty but honestly I hope you can sort out your issues and stop living in this fantasy land.

Well looks like cancer and his old man are well protected in Dubai, fake bake is out and this guy is running the show, POLICE ACADEMY and more, makes a good read incase cancer deletes the page quickly.

https://mtkglobal.com/mtk-global/khalid-al-jassmi-chosen-mtkglobal-brand-ambassador/

UAE Sports advocate taking the lead in building the brand globally

MTK Global is thrilled to announce a further addition to its growing international team with the appointment of Mr. Khalid Al Jassmi as Brand Ambassador.

An ardent boxing fan, the accomplished Al Jassmi will be at the helm of the company’s expansion and development over the coming years. With his dynamism, business expertise and connections across the globe, Al Jassmi shall bring innovative approaches to growing the sport of boxing around the world.

Khalid graduated from the Dubai Police Academy with a degree in Business and Economics. As an athlete, he played for Al Ahli Volleyball Club and proudly represented his country with the national team in various international competitions. He has been serving the UAE government for 27 years and currently owns a group of companies based in Dubai.

On becoming MTK Global Brand Ambassador: “It is an amazing honour to be an ambassador for MTK Global. The company is already taking massive strides in the sport of boxing and I couldn’t be prouder to join a dynamic team.”

“I am a huge fan of boxing and this is the perfect opportunity for me to contribute something worthwhile and impactful to a sport which I am passionate about.”

MTK Global CEO Sandra Vaughan echoes those sentiments:

“We are honoured to have Khalid representing our great sport and brand globally,” commented Vaughan. “When I sat down with him and talked about his visionary ideas, he wanted to place great emphasis on the welfare of our fighters, making their best interests paramount. That’s when I thought, he is the ideal man for the job!”

“As an ambassador, he will help connect our brand and fighters to fans all over the world through our shared love of boxing.”

mtk.png

mtk1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Is Bob Yalen not allegedly 'running the show' now. Kal Al Jas is just a global ambassador?

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    Is Bob Yalen not allegedly 'running the show' now. Kal Al Jas is just a global ambassador?

Looks more like global protection in Dubai, man is connected.

• Advertisement

Any idea why the chopper was over coolock yeaterday for about a halfhour or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Waffles

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Can we have a sticky at the op of the thread with all your ramblings about DK so we don't have to read the same ****e every day?

Great idea, or even a note saying that MTKCleaners is an obsessed fantasist who doesn’t actually know what he’s talking about

@MTKCleaners First time I’ve heard a press release being described as a good read. Any update on the Lee/Fred kidnap theory this morning? Jesus Cornelius price is ****ed now if that’s true

Edit: less than 24 hours until you can get your hands on this week’s Sunday World, exciting times!

Debaas92 wrote: »
    Great idea, or even a note saying that MTKCleaners is an obsessed fantasist who doesn’t actually know what he’s talking about

@MTKCleaners First time I’ve heard a press release being described as a good read. Any update on the Lee/Fred kidnap theory this morning? Jesus Cornelius price is ****ed now if that’s true

Edit: less than 24 hours until you can get your hands on this week’s Sunday World, exciting times!

Scumbag drug dealers working with Police in their company in Dubai, should be enough to read for many.

Scumbag drug dealers working with Police in their company in Dubai, should be enough to read for many.

A quick Google shows that Dubai Police Academy is an accredited university, it doesn’t seem he’s a copper.

Debaas92 wrote: »
    A quick Google shows that Dubai Police Academy is an accredited university, it doesn’t seem he’s a copper.

MI5 and MI6 have other jobs also, but hey let the board decide, or the people that deal with your friend.

MI5 and MI6 have other jobs also, but hey let the board decide, or the people that deal with your friend.

You should write a book, you’re so caught up in these ideas, make some money off it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Have you evidence this man worked as a police officer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 1NilBud

Dundon and Price to potentially kidnap Lee & Sines, I've read it all now

• Advertisement

1NilBud wrote: »
    Dundon and Price to potentially kidnap Lee & Sines, I've read it all now

Absolutely gas Hahahaha actually laughed when I saw that, first time this thread has done that for me

Advertisement