Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Dumbells Currently?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Slender Health in Raheny is shutting down after 34 years due to COVID related financial issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

edgecutter wrote: »
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/thread/3486180

Hex dumbbells in stock, use code SUMMER20 for a discount

Nice have ordered a 25 and 15. Cost 60 including delivery!

Get them shipped to parcel motel as they won't do an Irish address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭edgecutter

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s showing pre order

Yeah, I should have mention that, but they are due next week. Also, these come as singles so make sure you order 2 of each weight.

Yeah, I should have mention that, but they are due next week. Also, these come as singles so make sure you order 2 of each weight.

Not too bad a price all things considered, order to parcel motel as they don't see to ship to Ireland.

I just got singles and will do single arm exercises.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

thegymnewry seems to have loads of equipment for sale. Quite pricey though, but getting your hands on plates, bars etc isnt an issue and they will deliver all over ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Gymless on Adverts have hex dumbbells advertised again in the last 20 minutes.

20s, 15s, 10s, 7,5s and 5s.

Only had a handful of each last time but they seem to have 20-40 of each this time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Gymless on Adverts have hex dumbbells advertised again in the last 20 minutes.

20s, 15s, 10s, 7,5s and 5s.

Only had a handful of each last time but they seem to have 20-40 of each this time

the 17.5 ones i ordered arrived very quickly last time and had no issues

OmegaGene wrote: »
    this fella is spot on for delivery

Me or Gymless? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jarren1

Those dumbells are available early July though (adverts)

Jarren1 wrote: »
    Those dumbells are available early July though (adverts)

Good spot. Shipping 6th July.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/thread/3486180

Hex dumbbells in stock, use code SUMMER20 for a discount

Excellent find. Snagged 2x30kg dumbells for 90 euro, a steal in this climate.

sp00k wrote: »

Good in any weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

Did that include shipping to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

leanin2019 wrote: »
    Did that include shipping to Ireland?

I had to use parcel motel. So whatever that ends up costing. I'd imagine about €14 euro as its 60kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

I had to use parcel motel. So whatever that ends up costing. I'd imagine about €14 euro as its 60kg.

Your probably right. You could use the home delivery if driving to the Depot is a pain.

All things considered thats a great price in the current climate alright.

My last oversized delivery from Parcel Motel was 7.95, its was 32kg and they just sent it by van. Think it was DPD or one of those

Advertisement