Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Easy" DIY Destinations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

St anton dub zurich or dub municdh Wed evening to sunday night flights 4 days skiing, two hours 15 odd transfer time, very good craic resort and usually some irish there (i've been there last 3 paddy's days running and usually been a good few in the on piste apres bars and ireland England rugby was on twice again with a good crowd)

Prob best apres ski in world, world class off piste, very good pistes in nearby resort of zurs, nice town with nice wellness centre

Should add that it's not cheap and can be very tricky to get accommodation for Four nights

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

dzer2 wrote: »
    Ah no some one booked a few nights away as a surprise last week wrecking my plans so looking around still
    Is there a block of apartments in Soll as there is another family looking at coming with us.

Ah yeah I can send you a few suggestions alright, but I think I already sent you the link to the tourist board- that's the best bet for groups ;-)

When you say another family- does that mean you'd want 2 apartments, or would you need more? And what kind of dates are you thinking?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

fannymagee wrote: »
    Ah yeah I can send you a few suggestions alright, but I think I already sent you the link to the tourist board- that's the best bet for groups ;-)

When you say another family- does that mean you'd want 2 apartments, or would you need more? And what kind of dates are you thinking?:)

Yea 2 apartments I think.

11 of jan to 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

dzer2 wrote: »
    Yea 2 apartments I think.

11 of jan to 18th

Ah you'll be grand so, that's a great time to go! Check out the links I sent you, and see what you think.

Let me know how you get on :)

Advertisement