Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Restaurant Recommendation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭2011abc

kian163 wrote: »
    Sasta by the River in Maynooth has a soft opening tomorrow until Sunday. Full opening on Wed Aug 5th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC_51hVnRHy/

Looks like they are doing a interesting job on the fit out.

Halfway through a long detailed review and lost it -bloody Boards !
    Anyway it’s well worth a try out .I enjoyed my lunch.But while it’s far more chic than Chill they’d want to be careful they don’t pitch TOO high .I sense they may be after Ely Maynooth’s clientele and THAT place hasn’t 100% established itself in the town yet ...( Ely in IFSC area of course is awesome! ) The hitchingnposts for dogs are typical of the smart hipster audience they seem to want to attract , not sure what happens when one dog attacks another !:-) Would like to see what they offer at night once it’s not too pricey

Advertisement