Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Bay Spring Sportive April 14th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭DonegalBay

Thanks to everyone who took part. Hope you all "enjoyed" it. Thought we were going to get a nasty day, but turned out ok in the end if a bit chilly for marhals. Was doing sign-on for 50k and then marshaling in Kilcar and Frosses. Think spotted a Swords jersey alone heading out to the final loop on the 140k. Wishbone Ash?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

DonegalBay wrote: »
    ...Think spotted a Swords jersey alone heading out to the final loop on the 140k. Wishbone Ash?
    Yup, that was myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,315 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

thank you for registering and participating in the Magee 1866 donegal bay cycling club spring sportive.
    Over the past year, Cycling Ireland members have told them that they would like to be able to rate the events that they have participated in. cycling ireland have now started to trial an event survey and our event has been selected for this trial. s.

The survey will close on Sunday, 22nd April

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BQX68M

thank you

Secretary
    Donegal bay cycling club

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Any confirmation on dates this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Any confirmation on dates this year?

Yes i believe April 13th is this years date. Don’t think registration has opened yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭DonegalBay

Donegal Bay Spring Sportive will take place April 13th this year. Online entry will open in the next few weeks. Will post it here once it opens.

Routes are most likely to be the same as previous years, though there might be some changes in the final 10km of the 50/100k routes due to roadworks. Again, will update any changes. Last year's Routes are in the OP.

Our website server crashed recently so working on getting it back up. Any queries, shoot me a Message or ask here. I will open a new thread soon so as people dont get confused with dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

DonegalBay wrote: »
    Donegal Bay Spring Sportive will take place April 13th this year. Online entry will open in the next few weeks. Will post it here once it opens.

Routes are most likely to be the same as previous years, though there might be some changes in the final 10km of the 50/100k routes due to roadworks. Again, will update any changes. Last year's Routes are in the OP.

Our website server crashed recently so working on getting it back up. Any queries, shoot me a Message or ask here. I will open a new thread soon so as people dont get confused with dates.

Good stuff, haven't missed one yet so will book accommodation now

Advertisement