Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread IV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Huddersfield v Man city

Man City

-2 11/10 NAP
    -3 5/2
    -4 11/2

Think this will be a mauling
    GL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Morning all :)

Asian Cup gets back underway!

Jordan - Vietnam: Jordan @1.70 Vietnam scraped into the knockout phase in the last minute of the group stage by virtue of having fewer yellow cards than the Lebanon.

Fulham-Spurs - Spurs @1.70 - even without Kane, I think they have too much for Fulham.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,170 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Spurs and city to win to nil 5/1, pp, will do for interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Half way there best of luck with second half

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,170 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Only an og away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Back to the old reliable for the West Brom game

A header and goal from outside the box 13/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

No chat on the spurs-cheslea game...? Oh well...!

United-Arsenal - United to win and both teams to score at 4.33 - bet365

Bristol-Bolton - City AH -1 at 1.92 - also bet265

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Feyenoord - Ajax this weekend.

The guy who almost screamed from his VAR chair that St Juste had to be sent of after 5 minutes a few months ago when it was Ajax - Feyenoord, will now be the referee and the referee that day, will now be the VAR

Now there was a lot of criticism on Feyenoord the way they started that match back then so i see a bit more carefull appraoch this time.
    But a red card with those 2 involved on the pitch and tv room is still a good bet.

If Ajax takes an early lead, it might get pretty painful for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Hopeful of an entertaining match tonight - BTTS/Over2.5/goal scored in both halves/ over 40 booking points/over 10 corners/ utd +1 @ 12/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,030 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Sorry just getting in now. Have backed Pogba +51 passes tonight at 5/6 with PP.

Anyone know any sites that show in game stats like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

FitzShane wrote: »

SofaScore is your friend... he's on 8 as I type...

Good luck with your bet.

rekluse wrote: »
    Hopeful of an entertaining match tonight - BTTS/Over2.5/goal scored in both halves/ over 40 booking points/over 10 corners/ utd +1 @ 12/1.

Entertaining game alright but unforutately fell 3 corners short - usually avoid fa cup weekend acca’s but anyone any fancies ?

FitzShane wrote: »

How did this get on fitz ? Great game from him but he was carrying the ball a lot.

Entertaining game alright but unforutately fell 3 corners short - usually avoid fa cup weekend acca’s but anyone any fancies ?

Yeah, avoid!

I've just gone with a simple home win in the villa game plus a couple of bundesliga bets (Dortmund, Monchengladback)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Market only available on SkyBet.

Wamble wrote: »
    Market only available on SkyBet.

Followed you after your recent success !

Lee Gregory 1+ shots on target 5/6

Lee Gregory 1+ shots on target 5/6

Is a header a ‘shot ‘ !?

Is a header a ‘shot ‘ !?

It is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

No joy yesterday. Gonna have a whirl at these tomorrow. First game 7 A.M

• Advertisement

Wamble wrote: »
    No joy yesterday. Gonna have a whirl at these tomorrow. First game 7 A.M

How many yellow cards is 20 points?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

How many yellow cards is 20 points?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,030 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

How did this get on fitz ? Great game from him but he was carrying the ball a lot.

He was doing ok but a period of 30 mins at the end of the first half / start of second half without completing a single pass really put it to bed. as you said, he really did concentrate on dribbling and carrying the ball more.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

Taking a punt on Crystal Palace at those odds, and also taking into account the amount of games Spurs have played recently I think it’s a decent bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

inforfun wrote: »
    Feyenoord - Ajax this weekend.

The guy who almost screamed from his VAR chair that St Juste had to be sent of after 5 minutes a few months ago when it was Ajax - Feyenoord, will now be the referee and the referee that day, will now be the VAR

Now there was a lot of criticism on Feyenoord the way they started that match back then so i see a bit more carefull appraoch this time.
    But a red card with those 2 involved on the pitch and tv room is still a good bet.

If Ajax takes an early lead, it might get pretty painful for me....

No cards.

But reason enough to change the signature for a while...
    Safe to say, i did not see that coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

langer91 wrote: »
    Taking a punt on Crystal Palace at those odds, and also taking into account the amount of games Spurs have played recently I think it’s a decent bet

Not too much of a sweat in the end due to Trippier missed peno and Speroni making a few decent saves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

really like the price on alaves at 5/4 at home to rayo whose away form is pretty bad
    alaves unbeaten at home but dont score much either 11 goals in 9 at home but rayo have only scored 5 goals away
    had a saver on no gs at 8/1

liked maupay anytime but not so much at odds on, be surprised if he didnt score though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,923 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    really like the price on alaves at 5/4 at home to rayo whose away form is pretty bad
    alaves unbeaten at home but dont score much either 11 goals in 9 at home but rayo have only scored 5 goals away
    had a saver on no gs at 8/1

liked maupay anytime but not so much at odds on, be surprised if he didnt score though

why do I bother :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭spurshero

mailburner wrote: »
    why do I bother :(

I’m gone the same away . Impossible to get a bet up this season . Always got few bets up in other seasons . Add that to the fact that the prices are gone terrible means I have severely cut back on bets . Like even this week arsenal 2 to 9 Liverpool city United all 1 to 5 . Be lucky to get evens on the 4 of them . Few seasons ago u get 3 to 1 or so about that bet I know the top teams are getting stronger and the others weaker but there very little to tempt u any more

• Advertisement

spurshero wrote: »
    I’m gone the same away . Impossible to get a bet up this season . Always got few bets up in other seasons . Add that to the fact that the prices are gone terrible means I have severely cut back on bets . Like even this week arsenal 2 to 9 Liverpool city United all 1 to 5 . Be lucky to get evens on the 4 of them . Few seasons ago u get 3 to 1 or so about that bet I know the top teams are getting stronger and the others weaker but there very little to tempt u any more

I'm of the opinion that looking at the top teams is a waste of time. There are always better odds in some of the lower league or foreign leagues. Championship is worth a bit of time to research and going BTTS in the Dutch or Swiss league is usually a goog investment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement