Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 .. KOMPASS ACCOUNT ?!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mbombatty

Hi,

I got a WTN and Application Receipt Confirmation message in the final round of UK IEC
    But I have not received a notice in the my messages section yet!
    Does anyone know when you should receive the notice and if WTN means you are successful?!

Bit confused..
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

20-23 seconds on that video just wow:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jaytommydoh

Hi guys, has any1 else had a problem with kompass and CIC not replying to emails?! I started mt application at the end of january and I received my Letter of Induction from CIC over a month ago and uploaded my CIC number to my kompass account but still no welcome letter from kompass, any1s help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

Hi guys, has any1 else had a problem with kompass and CIC not replying to emails?! I started mt application at the end of january and I received my Letter of Induction from CIC over a month ago and uploaded my CIC number to my kompass account but still no welcome letter from kompass, any1s help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

It was a number of weeks after we got LOI when we received the 'Welcome to Canada' letter, but as far as I'm aware, you don't have to wait for it. Once you've receive the LOI/POE then you're good to go.

Thank you for your reply. I'm stressing out a bit as the first letter I received from kompass back in january said my account is active until 10th August so I really want to get this letter before then, otherwise I have no idea what to do then! This might be a silly question but what is POE?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scruffy19

Thank you for your reply. I'm stressing out a bit as the first letter I received from kompass back in january said my account is active until 10th August so I really want to get this letter before then, otherwise I have no idea what to do then! This might be a silly question but what is POE?!

POE is (port of entry) same as the LOI (letter of introduction (visa)). Once you receive this then your good to go! It will come through to your CIC account once you have submitted all your details and they have checked over them! Have you started the CIC part yet?

Yeah I received my LOI from CIC on the 9th may but I thought you had to get this welcome to Canada letter throught the kompass account to finialise everything?

Yeah I received my LOI from CIC on the 9th may but I thought you had to get this welcome to Canada letter throught the kompass account to finialise everything?

Once you receive your LOI your good to go. Your Kompass account will still state pending for another while. Think mine still does and im here 3 months!

Just read over the LOI to make sure it states take this form to immigration with you!:D

Aye I just checked there n it says bring this letter with you to immigration. Thanks for your help. What part are you in? I'm thinking ov Toronto to start of work anyways.

Aye I just checked there n it says bring this letter with you to immigration. Thanks for your help. What part are you in? I'm thinking ov Toronto to start of work anyways.

In Vancouver now 3 months and loving it! People here complain about it raining alot, but it just the same as home expect warmer! Good luck in Toronto mate hope it works out for ya :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭CatMc48

Scruffy19 wrote: »
    In Vancouver now 3 months and loving it! People here complain about it raining alot, but it just the same as home expect warmer! Good luck in Toronto mate hope it works out for ya :D

Is there much work in Vancouver? What area do you work in?

CatMc48 wrote: »
    Is there much work in Vancouver? What area do you work in?

There seems to been enough work! Im a painter and decorator so I found it pretty easy getting sorted! Check out craigslist for work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Chris12

samk1 wrote: »
    Hi all was hoping i could get help/advice. my girl friend is having trouble accesing here kompas acc. She has forgotten her kompass acc security question and cant put the cic file number into her profile in the kompas acc.

did you get this figured out???

I recently got my letter from IEC to say I have my visa and work permit for Canada. But I lost the passport I applied with and have just got my new 1, does anyone know if I should contact IEC to change my visa over or could I do it on arrival in Canada?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭dooroy

My niece was one of the lucky ones to get a visa for Canada but when she tried to upload her Passport and Resume on her Kompass account it would not submit. The only button here was 'save only'.. She sent 6 emails to Kompass regarding this as her date for sending them was 22nd March 2014 and finally received an email saying it was a technical fault and would not affect her application. She still cant upload these documents. Anyone else have this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

My niece was one of the lucky ones to get a visa for Canada but when she tried to upload her Passport and Resume on her Kompass account it would not submit. The only button here was 'save only'.. She sent 6 emails to Kompass regarding this as her date for sending them was 22nd March 2014 and finally received an email saying it was a technical fault and would not affect her application. She still cant upload these documents. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes there is a few people on here with the exact same problem and got the same Email reply from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭dooroy

Does anyone know how to access a kompass account for 2013? A friend of mine got a permit last year and is hoping to go to Canada next week but didnt print off his letter showing he got his permit. He now cannot access his account for 2013. Does he need this letter for travelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

dooroy wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to access a kompass account for 2013? A friend of mine got a permit last year and is hoping to go to Canada next week but didnt print off his letter showing he got his permit. He now cannot access his account for 2013. Does he need this letter for travelling?

The letter is in the CIC account, not the Kompass account.

Advertisement