Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 .. KOMPASS ACCOUNT ?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shevi82

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to their kompass account?. I can't even get to the loggin page and it was working fine last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 mexican council of food

Well lads,

I paid the fees on Friday, but I still haven't got a letter from them yet?
    One of my friends has also applied, he did so the Friday too, but he heard back from them on the Saturday? Whereas my application still says pending?
    I'm sweating now thinking that there is something wrong, has anyone else had a time delay between paying and receiving the letter of acceptance? The payment has definitely gone through too as I asked my bank to double check.

paid my fees on thursday and didn't get verified til today, don't worry about it, they have a lot of paperwork to get through! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lisa 2013

paid my fees on thursday and didn't get verified til today, don't worry about it, they have a lot of paperwork to get through! :)

I paid last night, verified today, is two weeks we have to wait for the conditional acceptance letter, or is that just a guide line?

Lisa 2013 wrote: »
    I paid last night, verified today, is two weeks we have to wait for the conditional acceptance letter, or is that just a guide line?

I don't know! perhaps they are putting people in order of the date they wish to travel to canada??

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Ciaran20041329

I understand that but they havent even verified the payment, I have 4 days left until the deadline of paying is reached! they wont even acknowledge the fact that I have payed nor reply to any emails..... If I lose out because of this, i'm gonna be so sick!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭media101

I understand that but they havent even verified the payment, I have 4 days left until the deadline of paying is reached! they wont even acknowledge the fact that I have payed nor reply to any emails..... If I lose out because of this, i'm gonna be so sick!!!

go onto facebook, there is a page from the iec people so message kat there

Doesn't matter, you've got the WTN, and so you have one of the application slots. It could take them a while to get through 6500 payments. Had you not uploaded the payment proof in 4 days time, yeah they would have cancelled your application, but you have it uploaded and all is locked. I was thinking the exact same thing as you up until I got my verification. don't worry man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Thefish1180485

Hi I have a letter of introduction which was approved on June 25th 2012 what I'm wanting 2 know does this kompass account have anything 2 do with me n am ok 2 travel without it.? Also I would like 2 know is ok for me 2 travel out on the 14th of June 2013 2 Canada as my permit runs out on 26th of June 2013 and does my year start from when enter canada on the 14th June thanks for ur time Barry !!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Ciaran20041329

Cheers Mexican,
    I hope you're right kid or else i'm up **** creek...

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

Hi I have a letter of introduction which was approved on June 25th 2012 what I'm wanting 2 know does this kompass account have anything 2 do with me n am ok 2 travel without it.? Also I would like 2 know is ok for me 2 travel out on the 14th of June 2013 2 Canada as my permit runs out on 26th of June 2013 and does my year start from when enter canada on the 14th June thanks for ur time Barry !!

Nope only matter for people who applied for the 2013 program not the 1012
    Your year starts from the day you land in Canada and once you enter Canada before the LOI expires you will be fine

• Advertisement

Happy days that's great news cause I have been saving 2 go n want 2 have bit of money behind me before head out 2 Canada so u think I'm all set 2 go ??

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

If you have you LOI, money and Isurance you should be good to go.
    Bring as much money as you can lay your hands on setup is not cheap

Lol will the gd thing is I have lots of family there n going 2 let me stay in there basement which helps wots it like getting work im heading 2 Toronto ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimso482

Well everybody how are things???

I am filling out the 2nd part for the visa on Mycic and just wondering a few things?? I know you have 60 days to apply but, it asks if you were living in another country in the last 5 years and because i livied in australia i said yes. So my Question is, do i still have to upload a police cert from Aus because it doesnt really say on the upload for the police cert? or will the garda one do??
    On the Application for a work permit,it ask for name of employer,address and start date?? i dont have a job lined up and i thought you didnt have too?? So do i just leave it blank??????
    Thanks for help.......

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Delira

jimso482 wrote: »
    Well everybody how are things???

I am filling out the 2nd part for the visa on Mycic and just wondering a few things?? I know you have 60 days to apply but, it asks if you were living in another country in the last 5 years and because i livied in australia i said yes. So my Question is, do i still have to upload a police cert from Aus because it doesnt really say on the upload for the police cert? or will the garda one do??
    On the Application for a work permit,it ask for name of employer,address and start date?? i dont have a job lined up and i thought you didnt have too?? So do i just leave it blank??????
    Thanks for help.......

As far as I know yes, you do have to submit a police form for every country youve been in for 6 consecutive months.
    Also for all the employer stuff you can't leave it blank as it won't validate then, you have to write unknown or n/a and put 'to and from' dates that are after you'll arrive and before your permit expires.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jimso482

Delira wrote: »
    As far as I know yes, you do have to submit a police form for every country youve been in for 6 consecutive months.
    Also for all the employer stuff you can't leave it blank as it won't validate then, you have to write unknown or n/a and put 'to and from' dates that are after you'll arrive and before your permit expires.

Ok, thank you.
    Was reading everyone's comments and everyone seems to be panicking a small bit! But wants u have the accepting letter u have plenty of time to do the 2nd part of it??? I have applied now for my police cert in Aus and hoping ill have it By the end of the month.. I have 54 days to fill out the 2nd part and send it off so I'm not trying to panic and hoping the cert will here by then!! Once again thank you for your reply!! Have you everything done and sent off??

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Delira

Yeah I think you actually have 6 months or something like that to do stage 2, so plenty of time. The problem is for some people is that their 2012 visa is running out soon so they need the new one asap. Or they're just really itching to get out there! I still have months of college ahead of me so I'm taking my sweet time, waiting for everything to be figured out fully before I submit mine so I can be sure that I'm not making any mistakes :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Largy

Iv read this thread for weeks now but only decided to post as i believe the application stage is now open for England-well was for about 3 hours which seems a bit ridiculous! Am i right in thinking that the 1000 places were filled in three hours? Did anyone in this thread manage to create and complete their IEC Kompass account in that short time?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Muffinman1

Largy wrote: »
    Iv read this thread for weeks now but only decided to post as i believe the application stage is now open for England-well was for about 3 hours which seems a bit ridiculous! Am i right in thinking that the 1000 places were filled in three hours? Did anyone in this thread manage to create and complete their IEC Kompass account in that short time?
    Man I think everyone here was really fast as there is a 1000 in the line hoping 1 of us make a mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 26 shirlzP

hows everyone gettin on?? ye all sorted with visa's yet??

• Advertisement

Muffinman1 wrote: »
    Man I think everyone here was really fast as there is a 1000 in the line hoping 1 of us make a mistake

Does this mean you did make the first quota?! Iv been waiting since October and now Im so worried that im going to be working-or worse playing my xbox, when the offices open again and i will miss the 3 hour window or what ever it will be to get my application in! I dont even know how people managed to do it so fast, it seems like it would take a day or two to sort out surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

are ye on about the English one? if so this one is to deal with the Irish IEC british expats might suit ye better;)

Largy wrote: »

Does this mean you did make the first quota?! Iv been waiting since October and now Im so worried that im going to be working-or worse playing my xbox, when the offices open again and i will miss the 3 hour window or what ever it will be to get my application in! I dont even know how people managed to do it so fast, it seems like it would take a day or two to sort out surely?
    Been honest I think there only 1 batch for the year and it gone. Everyone who has been allocated a visa now we are all nearly on 2nd stage or just waiting for forms.

My bad think I was on about Irish sector. But think the UK visas were gone quick too

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    are ye on about the English one? if so this one is to deal with the Irish IEC british expats might suit ye better;)

Oh my bad! Yes i did mean the English one and I will take a look at British expats-Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 elkanofan

Hi, i looking to move to Canada this year, my little brother died last week so despite being very keen to book my visa, i was in no way the frame of mind to know anything about last week thursdays IEC sign up.

from the information i have been given, i have seen the next signup date for UK residents, as long as I'm able to get my application in, will that guarantee a Visa?

What are the chances of it being rejected, i have no criminal record oor any health issues or anything. does it depend on how much work you have done etc..?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

Hi all was hoping i could get help/advice. my girl friend is having trouble accesing here kompas acc. She has forgotten her kompass acc security question and cant put the cic file number into her profile in the kompas acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alicerw

Was anyone succesfull in registering for a Kompass account yesterday. I was told that i had been succesful but am still waiting for a confirmation email to verify my account. Did anyone else have the same issue? It wouldnt let me register again as i had already done so... what do i do?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

all of used are registered already as were all applying through the irish iec this forum is manily dealing with the irish iec:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Billyboo

Hi. I am really at my wits end. I applied for the IEC Ireland. I was one of the unlucky ones that am 'awaiting quota availability'. I have an active Kompass account. I think I just made it with that. Has anyone that was waiting for quota availability being asked for payment yet? Obviously I haven't being. Does anyone know if I am wasting my time thinking that I will be asked for payment ? :-( I am really upset but everyone deserves a chance right....

• Advertisement

To be honest I think you missed quota billyboo as unlike years before they don't seem to be rejecting on silly things but returning to applicant and just asking them to correct mistake and way Canadins are looking at it it why would they charge you when possibility is more than likely they'd have to refund you which is more work on them

Advertisement