Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to court for money owed

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

jaymla627 wrote: »
    Their in their the past 20 years, their biggest customer and they probably thought he'd pony up the money but he's stone broke and has no sfp to draw down as he sold his entitlements years ago, they'll have to bring him to court eventually as financially they can't carry it much longer

Imagine the stress. On both sides.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭148multi

There is a contractor up here owed 80,000. by a dairy farmer, I asked him this spring why he kept working for him, his answered, he was owed 100,000 last year. Another 4 years and he'll be bankrupt or clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,922 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

pms7 wrote: »
    Heard of a contractor who was owed for previous year and not being paid.
    He mowed the first cut, then pulled out, farmer not happy to put it mildly as no other contractor would come in to pick it up, knowing full well the reason. He paid up..

I know of a similar case where the cut silage was left for a long time before it was baled. I suspected the same crack.

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Keepgrowing

Could you explain how this worked tru official channels? Would he not have to give permission to release the cattle from his herd.

Send me a pm if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Any update OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Bellview

I know of a similar case where the cut silage was left for a long time before it was baled. I suspected the same crack.

I know similar here.. but farmer was well known for not paying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,976 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Bellview wrote: »
    I know similar here.. but farmer was well known for not paying...

For every Billy the Kid there's a Pat Garrett

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement