Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyrim Special Edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Quandary

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Picked this up last week in Smyths for ?25, I'm liking it so far but I'm currently level 7 and was just wondering should I focus more on the main missions at the moment or is it okay to explore a bit?. I'm finding myself very under powered against Dragon's, Giant's etc.

Explore explore explore!

The main quest is only a snippet of the game!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Definitely explore. It'll help you level up and have better weapons/armour which you'll need for battles as the game goes on. Smithing is a great way of levelling up. Also are you playing on PC or console?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Shame that SKSE isn't out yet. Been holding off on playing this til I get SkyUI but I think I'll just get stuck in this week.

@ItsHoggie Try visiting all the main cities by foot. You'll pick up lots of XP along the way and quests in the cities.

Advertisement