Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Skyrim Special Edition

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,036 ✭✭✭ Quandary

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Picked this up last week in Smyths for ?25, I'm liking it so far but I'm currently level 7 and was just wondering should I focus more on the main missions at the moment or is it okay to explore a bit?. I'm finding myself very under powered against Dragon's, Giant's etc.

Explore explore explore!

The main quest is only a snippet of the game!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,815 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Toots

Definitely explore. It'll help you level up and have better weapons/armour which you'll need for battles as the game goes on. Smithing is a great way of levelling up. Also are you playing on PC or console?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭ Little CuChulainn

Shame that SKSE isn't out yet. Been holding off on playing this til I get SkyUI but I think I'll just get stuck in this week.

@ItsHoggie Try visiting all the main cities by foot. You'll pick up lots of XP along the way and quests in the cities.

Advertisement