Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-05-2012, 10:30   #61
rain on

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcarlow View Post
is it bad that none of these are getting to me? says a lot bout me i suppose
Some of them are pretty cool and the cow abscess being lanced looks like it would be such a relief for the cow.
Advertisement
10-05-2012, 11:38   #62
CMpunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorcai View Post
Of course I had to look it up.
What is it? Theres no way i'm looking it up.
And needless to say, dont post it here.
10-05-2012, 11:47   #63
ibarelycare
Hosted Moderator

Send a message via MSN to ibarelycare
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunked View Post
If it's the one I'm thinking about, a young guy dives off a pier (I think) and smashes his face into the wall below. The video shows him diving then you just see him in the water surrounded by blood while someone's trying to rescue him. It then shows him in the hospital after, still alive, with his face and skull literally split in half from the forehead down to his neck. You see it apart and then a doctor pushing both halves together. Absolutely gruesome. I'm not sure what happened the guy afterwards, I remember reading on one of the comments on the video before that he survived but I can't remember the source. I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.
Thanks from:
10-05-2012, 11:48   #64
RedXIV

Send a message via MSN to RedXIV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarelycare View Post
If it's the one I'm thinking about, a young guy dives off a pier (I think) and smashes his face into the wall below. The video shows him diving then you just see him in the water surrounded by blood while someone's trying to rescue him. It then shows him in the hospital after, still alive, with his face and skull literally split in half from the forehead down to his neck. You see it apart and then a doctor pushing both halves together. Absolutely gruesome. I'm not sure what happened the guy afterwards, I remember reading on one of the comments on the video before that he survived but I can't remember the source. I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.
Its the sound of his teeth knocking together that sends shivers down my spine
10-05-2012, 11:50   #65
rain on

Quote:
One of the sources I saw said he died two days later in hospital. It's pretty awful.

Anyone know anything more about the exploding jellyfish video? That's beyond rotten.
Advertisement
10-05-2012, 11:51   #66
CMpunked

Quote:
I won't link but if you google "diving accident" it's one of the first results that comes up, on liveleak.com.
(113) thanks from:
afatbollix, akura, allanb49, allen175, Anatidaephobia, Avatar MIA, BaZmO*, beks101, Big Nasty, Bobby42, breadmonkey, Brendog, BunShopVoyeur, Canard, Chorcai, CianRyan, Cravez, ctrl-alt-delete, Daemos, Daftendirekt, dark crystal, Darkglasses, Darksaga87, derfderf, dexter647, DirtyBollox, Dolbert, Duff, El Weirdo, emzolita, entropi, Ericaa, FatherLen, flanzer, Foxhole Norman, foxyboxer, gagiteebo, GavRedKing, genericguy, Ginny, Glico Man, gnfnrhead, God..., GritBiscuit, hairyfairy00, HUNK, ibarelycare, Icyseanfitz, jd007, JerryHandbag, JJJJNR, jubella, Katiepie87, kellogscoffey, Korvanica, lawred2, Leeg17, LenaClaire, LizT, magicmushroom, Millicent, MomijiHime, Mr Magnolia, Ms. Koi, muff03, murpho999, murrayp4, Myrddin, norrie rugger, paddy kerins, Paddy The Pirate, petebricquette, PK2008, Praetorian Saighdiuir, previous user, Princess Peach, Professey Chin, PseudoFamous, psicic, RandolphEsq, ronan keane, roryc, RoyalMarine, ryan91, salad dodger, seamus, shedweller, Sierra 117, smash, Smeggy, Sonics2k, spank_inferno, Spudmonkey, Susie_Q, Tea-a-Maria, Teyla Emmagan, The Davestator, the_monkey, Timmyctc, tony 2 tone, toodleytoo, TouchingVirus, unclebill98, Vinta81, whiskeyman, who what when, Wibbs, Wilberto, Will I Amnt, winston82, wolfmoon87, WoollyRedHat, youcancallmeal
10-05-2012, 11:53   #67
ibarelycare
Hosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain on View Post
One of the sources I saw said he died two days later in hospital. It's pretty awful.

Anyone know anything more about the exploding jellyfish video? That's beyond rotten.
Yeah just read here that he died two hours later, source not very reliable though.
10-05-2012, 12:52   #68

Quote:
tracey morgon no gif
I had to look it up didn't I, I just had to

Last edited by CMpunked; 10-05-2012 at 13:23.
(2) thanks from:
10-05-2012, 12:59   #69

I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread
It's almost hypnotic...
Advertisement
10-05-2012, 12:59   #70
Chorcai

Quote:
^^ what he said , it is bad alright but tbh I've seen worse, I think the Mexican Uncle and Nephew one was the worst I've seen along with the video of Eugene Armstrong just don't go there.

"After being given time to say their last words, the captors proceeded with decapitations. Applying chainsaw to one of the captives resulted in rapid spray of blood and albeit violent, it was definitely more merciful than what the other captive got. Before his head was severed, the second captive to die took one last look at his uncle who laid beside him headless, much of his blood sprayed over both captives. Due to massive blood loss, partially decapitated Barnabas Gamez Castro leaned against his nephew and as the captor continued to saw his head off, the chainsaw also cut into the arm of Felix Gamez Garcia."

Those Dnepropetrovsk guys who killed in Ukraine, that was fairly hard to watch.
Thanks from:
10-05-2012, 13:16   #71

Quote:

I had a look. Save yourself the sight.
10-05-2012, 13:54   #72

Trypophobia anyone? Skip to 1:28min

Thanks from:
10-05-2012, 14:27   #73
ibarelycare
Hosted Moderator

Now I want an Aero...
10-05-2012, 15:44   #74
Bobby42

Should I be worried that the diving accident video didn't bother me in the slightest?
(3) thanks from:
10-05-2012, 16:13   #75
Darksaga87

Last edited by Darksaga87; 10-05-2012 at 16:15.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion