Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Hoboo wrote: »
    Apparently over a home movie they made :)

Oh yeah I forgot about that :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Apparently over a home movie they made :)

Surely though the papers would have been on that story immediately though it would be big news in relation to gangland like

Surely though the papers would have been on that story immediately though it would be big news in relation to gangland like

If its true like

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

BDI wrote: »
    There is no Gucci gang. Somebody probably sold drugs. Other people might have bought them. They may have went on a night out and took Instagram pictures. The papers make up all the gang stuff. Sometimes you might get a shipment or fe kilos or boxes with somebody but it’s only usually a week to week or month to month thing.

So these are the latchico's that filled the void left by all the Kinahan Hutch lads that left for pastures new :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

That’s not true. Loads of nameless mr Bigs do. What about the pimpernel - Mickey Greene.

The 'auld fella' Mansfield lived long enough to die of natural causes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

Garda copter over ballyer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Absolutely. I only heard it on here, great story though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Hoboo

What movie was that

Sausage Party 2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I may have asked before on a thread in AH, but why do so many of these lads who die, or seem to be involved, have black and tan/planter surnames?

Parker
    Carberry
    Davis
    Little
    Fowler
    Thompson
    Hutch

Not a proper Irish surname amongst the lot of them.

I may have asked before on a thread in AH, but why do so many of these lads who die, or seem to be involved, have black and tan/planter surnames?

Parker
    Carberry
    Davis
    Little
    Fowler
    Thompson
    Hutch

Dumbrell, Wright and Wilson are also good scummrr names...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Parker
    Carberry
    Davis
    Little
    Fowler
    Thompson
    Hutch

Browning, Mitchell, Salinger

Browning, Mitchell, Salinger

Didn't a Browning kill a Salinger?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Executioner511

There is no Gucci gang. Somebody probably sold drugs. Other people might have bought them. They may have went on a night out and took Instagram pictures. The papers make up all the gang stuff. Sometimes you might get a shipment or fe kilos or boxes with somebody but it’s only usually a week to week or month to month thing.
    No you're wrong this is a well organised crime gang who are the foot soldiers for the Costa and Dubai drug kingpins that are shipping drugs into Ireland, they may not call themselves the Gucci gang but they certainly behave and spend money like they are,most of these guys come from working class estates and have never worked a day in their life yet can live an affluent lifestyle with flashy clothes ,cars and holidays .

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Are Sean Little's brothers in this scene or are they happy to hover in the background?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Trying to make sense of all this, a couple of things I’m wondering about, don’t necessarily expect answers obviously:

A couple of months ago there was a shooting in Donaghmede where the intended target was said to have hid in the bathroom. I’ve also seen it said that this same person ordered the murder in Darndale which happened in May, which some on here have claimed is not really related to the other murders. Is this person involved in any of the other murders in this supposed ‘feud’? If not then it seems there may be more than one conflict going on in the area right now.

Also, I’ve seen it said on here that Coolock is Mr. Big’s territory. So where is he in all this, or is it all far too low-level for him and his crew?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

That family have been honest for years. Paper nonsense. They get lifted anytime somebody farts in the area.

So totally clean and all this revenge stuff is not them?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Syndic

Thesiger wrote: »
    Trying to make sense of all this, a couple of things I’m wondering about, don’t necessarily expect answers obviously:

A couple of months ago there was a shooting in Donaghmede where the intended target was said to have hid in the bathroom. I’ve also seen it said that this same person ordered the murder in Darndale which happened in May, which some on here have claimed is not really related to the other murders. Is this person involved in any of the other murders in this supposed ‘feud’? If not then it seems there may be more than one conflict going on in the area right now.

Also, I’ve seen it said on here that Coolock is Mr. Big’s territory. So where is he in all this, or is it all far too low-level for him and his crew?

There is no "feud".

The person you're referring to is not involved in the other murders.

"Mr. Big" definitely doesn't care.

Sure thing bud. The ones that sell sniff at a profit live a good life when times are good. Still just a number of customers working for an importer. There is no gang. No secret handshake and no pooling of resources.
    The 5 people who got whacked this year in the so called coolock fued were all associated with each other that tells me they were a gang .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Parker
    Carberry
    Davis
    Little
    Fowler
    Thompson
    Hutch

You do see a lot of unusual (for Ireland) surnames around public housing in D1 and D8 eg Troy Parrott who played for Ireland last week. My theory is that following independence the protestant working class lost out on a lot of their closed shops/jobs for the boys in places like Guinness, Bank of Ireland, the public sector and police/military and even in domestic settings with their more affluent co-religionists. The "lesser abled" of them, without the safety-net of having higher status than the mainly Catholic population and being employed by default, or the means and tradition of education of wealthier protestants, found themselves cut adrift, a pattern that continues today.
    You do sometimes hear old prods complaining that some kind of pogrom happened, but it was really just a symptom of a fairer society.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

Speaking of Troy parrot, he’s all over Liam Byrnes sons Instagram. He’d wanna stay away from people like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Syndic

A Facebook friend gang? They were all drug dealers within a ten mile radius. Of course they were all linked on Instagram.

Exactly.

The only two that were actually friends were Parker and Little.

That family have been honest for years. Paper nonsense. They get lifted anytime somebody farts in the area.
    Well that's the heat their son and his lifestyle choice has brought on them if his death wasn't bad enough the Iranian gets whacked in their driveway to make a bad situation even worse not just for them but the whole community.

Syndic wrote: »
    Exactly.

The only two that were actually friends were Parker and Little.

Little and Boylan were friends too. At least at some point

For all we know the Iranian was on his way to tell them who the killer was and got whacked before he could.

That’s what I heard anyway.
    Doubt that he was the main suspect,
    The cops must know who Little went to meet that night he was killed, who he was with who rang him etc by checking his phone records or did his own associates take it upon themselves to be judge and jury.

Few social media pics of Parrott with Little also hanging out together.

Mr Big is a mystery. Apparently never leaves the house how true that is i dont know. Both cases went nowhere

Absolutely. I only heard it on here, great story though :)

Yeah I know be some laugh if it was true. It was first said on this ages ago and then again last week when Trevor Byrne was arrested both times there wasnt much said so not many know about it/haven't heard this fable. I had nothing to say on it myself because the only place I've heard about it was on this

Nope. The father has been in the area for as far as I remember and has never been any hassle in the local community. Hard working people.
    Son might have got in over his head led astray or whatever. The rest is paper nonsense.

Your way off the mark there about being clean and getting revenge. Either your biased because it seems u live nearby, which is fair enough, or you have heard wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Yeah I know be some laugh if it was true. It was first said on this ages ago and then again last week when Trevor Byrne was arrested both times there wasnt much said so not many know about it/haven't heard this fable. I had nothing to say on it myself because the only place I've heard about it was on this

I'm curious now, can you direct me to the post you're referring to please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Few social media pics of Parrott with Little also hanging out together.

Mr Big is a mystery. Apparently never leaves the house how true that is i dont know. Both cases went nowhere
    The first Mr Big, J Gill, is locked up afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Parker
    Carberry
    Davis
    Little
    Fowler
    Thompson
    Hutch

This has to be the most idiotic posts on this thread, how does a family name determan if you are a scumbag or not ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement