Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas 2016: What did you buy today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Please god there will be some other post tomorrow Wednesday on ANYTHING besides Quality Street availability.....

Please........

Someone..............

Anything.............,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Grabbed those remote plugs from Lidl, great buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

Picked up a bag for my girlfriend and a weekend away for her parents

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Masala wrote: »
    Please god there will be some other post tomorrow Wednesday on ANYTHING besides Quality Street availability.....
    You are definitely in the wrong thread in the wrong forum if discussions of tinned sweets isn't your thing!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I didn't buy anything but there is a thread in Bargain Alerts for deals on Christmas items online: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101456797#post101456797

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

so this morning my purchases from Yankee.ie arrived. Got a large White Christmas jar and a large Candy Cane Lane jar!! Oooh its beginning to smell a lot like Christmas :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

I want to buy a few to bring back but I need to smell them first, not mad about the sweet ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Just bought this and of course had to get a matching cushion to go with it :)

noel%20red%20quilt%20cover%20sets_000_zpsc3iegzf8.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Where did you get that? It's stunning!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Loughc wrote: »

It's my favourite of all the duvets posted so far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Was just about to ask the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

That's pretty cool, it's nice and simple not tacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Red_Open

Looks like you can get it here. They seem to have a few nice ones. http://www.centurymills.co.uk/contents/en-uk/d20107_Christmas_Quilt_Cover_Sets.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Oh I love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭WhoWhatWhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭WhoWhatWhere

Couldn't help but buy this!! So excited. No

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

awh that's gorgeous... :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

That wins hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

I got it on Achica living they were all half price last week and got a matching cushion to go with it aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A Christmas Vacation themed 'Christmas Jumper' style sweatshirt (to use the americanism for a non-knitted jumper!) and a similarly themed gift!

• Advertisement

Just bought this and of course had to get a matching cushion to go with it :)

noel%20red%20quilt%20cover%20sets_000_zpsc3iegzf8.jpg

Yaaay, I just ordered one! :D Thank you!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hit Lidl today to buy some Hallowe'en sweets for the trick or treaters. Ended up with some fab Christmas storage tins (handy for making up mini hamper type things for teens)wrapping paper and lovely ribbons Led candles to go into white metal lanterns. Happy days!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Bought a few rolls of ribbon in Dunnes today. :)

1415105_print.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Got myself a new christmas jumper as the old one is too big :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Got myself a new christmas jumper as the old one is too big :)

That's deadly!!! So sparkly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Thanks, it's a bad pic but I was in a rush! Got in penneys, they had a few out yesterday. Even the girl at the checkout squealed when she realised they had christmas jumpers out!

One of my Boots Yankee Candle sets was smashed :( Oh well, my mother-in-law will just have to do without!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Bought two pairs of Disney pjs as gifts
    Alicat how did that happen can you bring them back to the store?

SarahLil wrote: »
    Bought two pairs of Disney pjs as gifts
    Alicat how did that happen can you bring them back to the store?

It was smashed in the shop when they brought them out to me (I ordered online and picked up from the store) so she had to refund me :( They sold out that day so there were no replacements.

Did you get your PJs in Penneys? So many there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Just bought this for myself and mr glitz ! (Although he doesn't know yet !) :pac: they are reduced in little woods at the moment :)

Ugh can't post picture! It was in the earlier posts the Elfie Selfie duvet cover ill have to try dig out the pic :p

Advertisement