Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you buy today?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

That's really cute. If it was more colourful I'd buy it for my nephew. He's only 5 though so I don't think he'd appreciate it, colourful or not!

I mean, I could buy it for my cats, but I don't think they'd quite appreciate it either? :pac: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Here are my new decorations for my tree.

Think they are kind of retro/vintage looking.

My tree is red and green themed generally.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Got packs of the Lidl bags today and have started filing them. 2/3 of presents sorted!
    http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=627

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

No shopping today I had an unexpected windfall we are now thinking of heading to The Big Apple in December, I am treating my other half to the trip, anyone been before would love any tips you may have for NYC in December, I don't want to hijack the thread so if you want to pm me thanks in advance,

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

I am looking for some help, has anyone seen any reasonably priced childrens christmas duvet covers around the place. I don't have much time for browesing shops these days.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭sonny.knowles

Got a pack of 5 decorations in Tiger for EUR3, cubic wrapped parcels.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Immy wrote: »
    I am looking for some help, has anyone seen any reasonably priced childrens christmas duvet covers around the place. I don't have much time for browesing shops these days.

http://guineys.ie/bed-bath.html

Super, thank you.

Thanks again, they are bought and on the way. I had my CC in my pocket so didn't have to leave my chair.

I bought matching christmas swing dresses for me and my daughter.... Can't wait to wear them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

Got to visit the Christmas store in brown Thomas, picked up some really cute miniature christmas stockings with the kids initials, will post some pics

Quite surprised by how reasonable the prices were, will defo be heading back

• Advertisement

Bought two of these Christmas Bone China Mugs from Newbridge Silver to send to a friend in the States http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/search/?type=product&keyword=china&category=&price_range=10-20

Pics from my BT purchases

Pics from my BT purchases

How much did these cost please?

How much did these cost please?

Big stocking was €10, small ones were €5 and the tree was €7

Big stocking was €10, small ones were €5 and the tree was €7

Thanks!

I bought the tree last year ;-)

Thanks!

I bought the tree last year ;-)

It's for my eldest's christmas box, one of my trees is green and red, its a beautiful decoration

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I bought this Santa mug in the EZ Living Christmas shop in Blanch. (Posted about the shop in the chat thread.)

And I got the slippers in Penneys. They jingle. :D

The photos are sideways when I embed them so I'll just leave them as attachments rather than confusing myself trying to fix them.

And I got the slippers in Penneys. They jingle. :D

Love them!

I can't wait to stick my feet up on the couch and wiggle them and pretend to be an actual elf. :D

Oh I also bought some more of my husband's present today. He's so easy to buy for. He loves beer and I've learned enough from him to be able to buy what he likes so I popped into the off licence to buy a few more bottles. Need to get cracking on the rest of the shopping now!

I can't wait to stick my feet up on the couch and wiggle them and pretend to be an actual elf. :D

Oh I also bought some more of my husband's present today. He's so easy to buy for. He loves beer and I've learned enough from him to be able to buy what he likes so I popped into the off licence to buy a few more bottles. Need to get cracking on the rest of the shopping now!

I'm going to have to get a pair! I got an elf costume last year and these slippers will go perfectly!

• Advertisement

Got some new chargers and coasters in dunnes, on the look out for a nice red or green table runner if anyone spots one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Do they have adult sizes????
    Bought loads of the Christmas gift bags and ribbons in Lidl today. I also picked up Advent calendars for all the smallies.

The slippers in heatons are now in adult sizes for men I'm assuming the women's ones will be in shortly !

This forum is proving very expensive on my very limited pockets! Ordered this for my eldest, again, it will just appear christmas week, otherwise my husband will have me committed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Got some new chargers and coasters in dunnes, on the look out for a nice red or green table runner if anyone spots one!

Heatons in Charlestown had some

SarahLil wrote: »
    Heatons in Charlestown had some

Thank you, will take a look next week

I went to Ikea today and got the Santa on the left.

vinter-2015-decoration-ceramic-santa-claus__0371103_pe551667_s4.jpg

Super good value at €8 given that it's ceramic and it's 25cm tall.

This forum is proving very expensive on my very limited pockets! Ordered this for my eldest, again, it will just appear christmas week, otherwise my husband will have me committed!

I'm just ordering this at the moment too ! :)

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    I'm just ordering this at the moment too ! :)

People are going to think we're the same person with two logins!! ;)

People are going to think we're the same person with two logins!! ;)

Sssh ! Don't give the game away ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Anyone else looking for kids christmas duvets, got lovely ones in Dunnes last year and they seem to gave them back in agian this year.

Advertisement