Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**spoilers** UFC TV Deal in UK **spoilers**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Dean09 wrote: »
    I used to have Eircom and so did a lot of people I know.
    I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. The broadband is absolutely terrible!!
    They come around every so often claiming they've improved it but it's always the same poor service.
    If you're gonna be streaming events UPC is the way to go at the minute. Although I do understand it's not available everywhere. I live in Dublin and I only barely got it. The next estate to mine can't get it -- which is pretty ridiculous.

I had a salesman at the door the other day telling me I must've imagined the bill they sent me for overcharging, that they wouldn't do that etc.

He still wanted to disbelieve me even after I showed him the bloody bill!

Then he was telling me I didn't really want unlimited downloads, that i'd be better off going back to Eircom because i'd "never go over my limits"....... again, ignoring the fact that I had gone over before and they'd overcharged me!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

MrStuffins wrote: »
    I had a salesman at the door the other day telling me I must've imagined the bill they sent me for overcharging, that they wouldn't do that etc.

He still wanted to disbelieve me even after I showed him the bloody bill!

Then he was telling me I didn't really want unlimited downloads, that i'd be better off going back to Eircom because i'd "never go over my limits"....... again, ignoring the fact that I had gone over before and they'd overcharged me!
    :pac:
    When I switched from Eircom to UPC I went over my old Eircom limit in less then a day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

• Registered Users Posts: 12,754 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

If it moves to Sky will they likely black out ufc.tv again like they did before? cant see myself getting in sky just to watch this.

Advertisement