Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!!)MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

Well that'l never happen here nor will they pay for paddy to fly all the way over to south florida :D So best of luck to them

Also I love the way he mentioned Australia where its completely banned!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Brilliant video on YouTube.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Brilliant video on YouTube.

It was only ok

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    It was only ok

To each his own. Only discovered the channel today and I'm really enjoying some of the videos.

this guy is gud great special effects and choreography (of the fisty cuff variety) but at the same time its very funny

http://www.youtube.com/user/freddiew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It was only ok

You have got to be kidding me... That was fantastic. I've seen honest-to-goodness budgeted action movies that weren't as well shot as that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

NakedDex wrote: »
    You have got to be kidding me... That was fantastic. I've seen honest-to-goodness budgeted action movies that weren't as well shot as that.

i have to agree, i can think of some big budget summer movies that are worse :) , F.U.B.A.R your so hard to please ;)

Ok so the camera work was exelent but the acting? Ive seen better in other you tube vids with a less serious story line but again yes the cinematography was allot better then a majority of budget action flicks

Considering they weren't actors and they were using cardboard props (I mean, seriously...), are you really going to hold their acting up to question? Apart from the dodgy accents, it wasn't too bad really. Hell, they even had the Germans speaking German. That, by itself, is a novelty worthy of Hollywood accolade these days.

• Advertisement

nearly everybody in my reserve unit can speak german it isnt as much of an acheivement as you thought but yeah fair enough i see your point i just found myself watching it expecting something but after the first 3-5 mins i should have just closed the tab :pac:

I'm actually at a loss for which rebuttal to that sentence to choose from. Somehow you've managed to inject massive amounts of post-modern irony into an off-topic thread. I'm not sure whether to shake my head or applaud.

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

We got a new Off Topic Madness thread.... no way :eek:
    its been a long three months not posting here in Airsoft :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Dear God !!!!! Russian army ends purchase of Kalashnikov rifles !
    link

whydave wrote: »
    link

Eh, its only until they modernise it some more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

whydave wrote: »
    link
    We should start buying some of them for here.

Alan b. wrote: »

Did the RA not already do that? Which reminds me if the soviets are over burdened 7 times over and the manufacturer has excess stock then i see allot of under the table and black market deals going on

Alan b. wrote: »

Did the RA not already do that? Which reminds me if the soviets are over burdened 7 times over and the manufacturer has excess stock then i see allot of under the table and black market deals going on

Thats already the case. You can buy a rs AK for less then 100dollars

in affrica but to get it in here your looking at €1000+

Probably not in reality. (100+)
    Deffo not have to pay 1000 plus.

• Advertisement

Mate I know someone who was "propositioned" brand new AK Two mags 100 rnds €1000 ;)

Mate I know someone who was "propositioned" brand new AK Two mags 100 rnds €1000 ;)
    Not something I wanna comment much on
    But I wasn't guessing at random figures. ;)

well obviously I need to find a new dealler :D:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

1000? sod it, hop on the ferry, pop over to eastern europe and you can have one for €50. Cheaper delivery than Africa. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

CJ Chivers had a bit in his recent history of the AK (The Gun: The Story of the AK-47) about the price of a Kalashnikov. He said a good benchmark is the prices paid by the US in the Af-Pak region. Funnily enough these match the equipment budgets developed by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed for equipping Al Queda cells in the area.

Based on these views, the standard cost of an AK is about US$200. Folding stock versions have a 5-10% premium on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

airsofter in america with a new unique tactical loadout

hahahahahaha i think he handled it pretty well lol

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭madmaxi

stigmau5 wrote: »
    airsofter in america with a new unique tactical loadout

Dig those socks :D

only thing is if he bleeds from shots to the arms and neck he will get blood all over his pink top. i think he needs to think this through more his gear is flaud. come on like everyone knows red and pink dont match. god wheres his fashion sense :P

he lost a bet Ide say theres no way anyone of any sexual orientation would wear that especially with the fps levels they have! Its practically self harm or suicide! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Firekitten wrote: »
    1000? sod it, hop on the ferry, pop over to eastern europe and you can have one for €50. Cheaper delivery than Africa. ;)

Martin Mcguiness Would Hook Us Up ;)

Martin Mcguiness Would Hook Us Up

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

hahahahaha feckin eejits :D

wish my laptop would play arma 2 :) at least it would keep me off airsoft adverts :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭SwarfegaHead

haha, a regular laptop would be pushing it! Mine can play it, but not without overheating and giving up after 20 minutes :p

BattleFeild 2 :cool: works on anything bar vista of course :D

haha, a regular laptop would be pushing it! Mine can play it, but not without overheating and giving up after 20 minutes :p
    BattleFeild 2 :cool: works on anything bar vista of course :D

well i have windows 7 but my laptop would s**t its self if i tried it would load then half an hour later yeah the main menu :) getting close ha i gracefully declined to try any more :( unless i find a ailen ware down the back of the couch i wont be playing it any time soon :P at least theres always youtube to watch it oh not forgetting itv 2 haha

hahahahaha what sh1ty research department managed to worm its way in there lol

why not ebay one John :D

• Advertisement

hahahahaha what sh1ty research department managed to worm its way in there lol

why not ebay one John :D

wow killian there fare cheap ill buy two. one for each hand :)

compared to the retailers listed price they are and you get free shipping :P

compared to the retailers listed price they are and you get free shipping :P

whatttttt free shipping :D you serious well i must get 1 now. id be losing money if i didnt :P thanks for the consumer advice killian :):D

congrats on the 1101posts ye sarcastic git :P:D

congrats on the 1101posts ye sarcastic git :P:D

whooooho go team i mean me :) party poppers at the ready BANG :) but killian dont you think ya should said that when i was at 1000 thats like say my birthday is next march but i having it now :P

well all thats important is Iam 1,007 more then you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)in South Lebanon ( link)
    Capt-Ronan-in-operation-in-South-Lebanon-390x285.jpg

he lost a bet Ide say theres no way anyone of any sexual orientation would wear that especially with the fps levels they have! Its practically self harm or suicide! :eek:
    Some people are just plain crazy. I've seen a guy skirmish in the UK in a mankini, for charity... poor bastard got shot to bits.
    Martin Mcguiness Would Hook Us Up ;)
    Aye, you still have the contacts then Ronan? :D

Some people are just plain crazy. I've seen a guy skirmish in the UK in a mankini, for charity... poor bastard got shot to bits.

Yes but do ye not have the same fps levels as us? Imagine him getting hit with 400+ ad medium range that would just be horrific :eek: Although if their just crazy then why did i even bother trying to make the point about the dangers of it :confused:

Aye, you still have the contacts then Ronan? :D
    I'm A 14 year old republican.......Of Course I Do! :D

Yes but do ye not have the same fps levels as us? Imagine him getting hit with 400+ ad medium range that would just be horrific :eek: Although if their just crazy then why did i even bother trying to make the point about the dangers of it :confused:
    350 average, 370 in some places, legal limit being 371, typically lower limits imposed by sites down to 328.

Some parts of the US impose 328, some 350, some, none. Typically the none ones, are longer range woodland/scrub sites, where at range, 400plus gets them on target, rather than blatting up close. Either way, People are crazy, and mr mankini had far less clothing on, its still going to hurt like hell...

• Advertisement
Advertisement