Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Flamme Rouge **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Get the kittens a Penney's or Dunnes stores paper bag. Hours of endless fun as they hide and mug each other.

Now This Is what I'm talking about!

e91a49f7be6c9dc65c0c5fa2c197fecb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Our cat is extremely boring. She does nothing interesting

Boscoirl wrote: »

They don't need to do anything. They just lounge there, with an equal blend of calculating menace, menace, relaxation and awesomeness.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Boscoirl wrote: »

Mine just sits around watching films.

491156.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

We have 4 feckin cats.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭secman

Just to add a bit of balance.....i fckin HATE cats.

RobFowl wrote: »
    We have 4 feckin cats.....

You say that without a single picture :eek:

See post above to avoid a ban :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

eeeee wrote: »
    You say that without a single picture :eek:

See post above to avoid a ban :D

Alex is the black one and the ginger one is Taylor Swift..

71190395_10156589721818317_5055404694709469184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQn6mn44NNtSTJY696Rqa2pGU2vkEaZqD7hAlB-aS-ciUoSg6vOwKchqTdXhors4Hut2bMsQRsCUJUTEScv6vfcQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub5-1.fna&oh=eb70024a3760e5d85c995ab8e5b9d7b0&oe=5E385D44

secman wrote: »
    Just to add a bit of balance.....i fckin HATE cats.

Get out! :P

Awwwwww what glorious little dotes RobFowl.

Does your cat write reviews Colm18?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

We have four cats too. The two fluffy idiots in the picture above, an aloof black cat and a nervous grey and white boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Colm18 - is your cat gloating at the sinking of the Titanic?

Colm18 - is your cat gloating at the sinking of the Titanic?

They appear to be appraising the tragedy.
    Or wishing they could push them all off into the water themselves :eek: :pac:

We used to have have a ferret named Oy when we lived in Dublin. Best pet ever. She was like a puppy that never grew up and super klepto !!! Missing a shoe? It'd be in Oy's stash of treasures behind the sofa :D

We used to have have a ferret named Oy when we lived in Dublin. Best pet ever. She was like a puppy that never grew up and super klepto !!! Missing a shoe? It'd be in Oy's stash of treasures behind the sofa :D

Awwwwwwwwwww! Ferrets are so cute and mischievous. And so intelligent. It's like trying to hold water :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

My dog is mental.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Has anyone ever used Yokozuna reaction cables? Was looking at getting them for some TRP Hy/Rds but they're pricey (guts of 50 quid or more). Have TRP cables unused.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,319 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Tadej Pogacar turned 21 today! He was born in 1998... I feel old! :pac:

I remember the Tour from that year, and the football World Cup, and I attended my first All-Ireland hurling final

Tadej Pogacar turned 21 today! He was born in 1998... I feel old! :pac:

I remember the Tour from that year, and the football World Cup, and I attended my first All-Ireland hurling final

I got married in 1998....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I feel old! :pac:
    star wars came out 32 years after the end of world war two.
    star wars is now 42 years old.

'nevermind' came out 23 years after the beatles' 'the white album'. 'nevermind' is now 28 years old.

i feel old.

• Advertisement

My favourite cat often sneaks into my room at night. Woke up this morning to this!
    PS She's called Evee

Awwwww!
    Doing important foot warming work there:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

maybe the intended heat flow is in the opposite direction. an unusual approach if so, i'll admit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

College Green deliberately blocked off instead of properly pedestrianised again:

jFJzYj2.jpg

as someone asked on twitter earlier - if those barriers are considered requisite safety equipment for pedestrians when there *aren't* cars on college green, what is required for when there *are*?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

I'd say there's good money to be made in the temporary barrier game in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

god bless whoever got to @dublinbus before dublin bus did. that twitter account is brilliant.

They seem to have used the capitalised ninth letter of the alphabet for the fourth character instead of a lower-case twelfth. @dublinbus was taken in 2009, maybe by Dublin Bus to stop anyone else using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,744 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

While there's some cat discussion ...

https://twitter.com/thomasfuchs/status/1175237908736831488

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Would anyone know of somewhere in the Grafton St area that might sell a puncture repair kit? Sad to see all the nearby bike shops have closed or moved.

Advertisement