Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I feel so hurt

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

OP, from literal past experience - block this idiot's phone number and never again engage in any conversation with him. He is trying to essentially manipulate you into continuing in a relationship with him while allowing him to continue to have sex with this other girl.

Consider yourself VERY lucky you are finding out before marriage and kids that his head can be turned that quick and that he's not above emotional manipulation and abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Ella281

Make him live with the decision OP.
    There’s little we can do to control other people and their actions, make them love us, make them stay - we cannot control that.
    What we can control is how we react.

Make him live with his decision.
    This is a blessing in disguise, trust me. When you look back, you will know you made the right decision cutting him off.
    He wasn’t sniffing or crying when he was sitting next to her on the phone to you telling you it was over, was he? Let’s not forget.
    He pushed boundaries, got the leg over and now it’s not going his way.
    My heart bleeds for him.

He has shown you who he really is. His true colours. Believe him.
    Do not waste any more time on this clown. You already spent a few years of your twenties with him...and he turned around and f*cked a 21yr old? This isn’t hard.

Cut him off. Block him. Move on and look after yourself. The damage is done. Don’t be that girl who takes a cheater or worse, a fella who “doesn’t know what he wants hehe” back, wastes her best years on him only to find yourself later down the tracks he’s “at it again” only you’re now in a situation (pregnant, married, mortgaged or in your late thirties) that you can’t get out of or walk away from easily. Think of yourself.

Can I also just say- what about you?
    This is all about him. His life. His decisions. His love life. His pity phonecall.

What about you and your needs?

Advertisement