Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating women younger than you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

bet OP lies about the size of his micky too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Why shouldn't I lie if it improves my chances? Why not tell the 19yo that I'm 27 if it gets her in the sack?

Just out of interest, do you ask to see their birth cert first, or are you happy to just believe the age they tell you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I also love seeing the disgust and jealousy from older women when they see me with a younger girl. Puritans!

You do seem quite a catch...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Some goods advice in this thread. Mods, can you sticky the thread for the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Why do I get the impression someone is talking to himself?

He seems to make you even more irritable than usual. Really gets under your skin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭anewme

It's amazing how defensive men get when they are exposed to the lifestyle that a sexual libertarian leads. A coping strategy I guess.

Still, your time would be better spent improving yourself instead of knocking others.

Can't comment on defensive men as the last time I looked I was a woman ....😂😂

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

anewme wrote: »
    Can't comment on defensive men as the last time I looked I was a woman ....����

Ah, now, you can't be doing that. He knows for a fact that everybody online is male. And under 23.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

James 007 wrote: »
    That's disappointing that she didn't invite you, I think she was trying to tell you something there......no good in the sac eh!

it would have been too awkward because by that stage I had become good friends with her daughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It's quite sad really. I have more respect for the virgin male who tries to improve himself than the man who somehow thinks he is 'above' pulling.

Hmmm.
    "Virgin male" and "pulling" in the same sentence...
    I think we're getting to the nub of the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

What’s wrong with going out and trying to pull a bird a few years younger than you?? No laws being broken. The ones in their 20’s and 40’s just want a decent ride and some fun. It’s the single ones in their mid/late 30s that are the worst. Went to that RAIN nightclub there recently. Jesus, twould put you off going on the chase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

“What you up to for the weekend?”

“Ah not much, this and that, might create half a dozen more troll threads on AH about pulling younger chicks as an attractive male in my 30s, you know yerself”

What’s wrong with going out and trying to pull a bird a few years younger than you?? No laws being broken. The ones in their 20’s and 40’s just want a decent ride and some fun. It’s the single ones in their mid/late 30s that are the worst. Went to that RAIN nightclub there recently. Jesus, twould put you off going on the chase.

Sorry but I just keep thinking...Angus...Angus....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I only date fetuses myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

I couldn't listen to them,the conundrum I find myself in is that most women my age or thereabouts on Tinder I'm not attracted too,the younger ones are attractive but don't think I could stick much of them.

• Subscribers Posts: 171 ✭✭Night Falls

Whichever way you look at this thread, the human race is doomed.

I understand that for some men the idea that you can regularly go out and meet younger chicks for casual sex seems absurd but for some it's possible.

Do you know what would be really, really helpful? If there was some kind of instruction manual, maybe even a video tutorial or ten on how to be so awesomely successful with the ladies. You know, like you are.

I'm sure there are some who'd be very grateful that you took the time out from your hectic romantic schedule to give them pointers on how to chat up and seduce girls, or even just how to remain in the same room as them without a panic attack.

Well done you, btw.

• Subscribers Posts: 171 ✭✭Night Falls

OP just make sure you don't pick up any sexy transmitted diseases.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Bracken81

I only date fetuses myself.

Fetuses arent humans, bolix! or they are humans

I dunno I'm confused, i need leo to clarify it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'm 34,my wife is 26. We've been together 8 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Whatever floats your boat OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Am I right in thinking that there is now a 4 way conversation going on but it's only 1 person.

If so, bravo, I wouldn't have the concentration to be able to pull that off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

hairyslug wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that there is now a 4 way conversation going on but it's only 1 person.

If so, bravo, I wouldn't have the concentration to be able to pull that off.

Sure looks that way but repeating himself under wrong names. Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

This thread could be very useful if it corrals all the re-reg, trolls, PUA, saddos, together into one pen. It’s obviously a subject that pushes their buttons, like pigs in ****e and makes them giddy with the thought they are getting a reaction with fairytales. Leave them at it.

The fifty odd year old with the potty mouth (a touch of Tourette's) and a battle axe ex wife who now (him not the wife) frequents house and rain night clubs is the best alter ego though!

QueenRizla wrote: »
    This thread could be very useful if it corrals all the re-reg, trolls, PUA, saddos, together into one pen. It’s obviously a subject that pushes their buttons, like pigs in ****e and makes them giddy with the thought they are getting a reaction with fairytales. Leave them at it.

Too true. Should just keep reporting the posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

I only date blastocysts.

_Dara_ wrote: »
    I only date blastocysts.

Why not go the whole hog and date blastocoeles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

_Dara_ wrote: »
    I only date blastocysts.

In before the joke about only doing threesomes with ova and sperm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

Why not go the whole hog and date blastocoeles
    In before the joke about only doing threesomes with ova and sperm.

Now we’re talking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,291 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

jamesbere wrote: »
    A mental barrier? Can they not count past 29

Some think you are old and creepy if the hear you're 30. Just a thing with young chicks. Better to be liberal with the truth.

They'd be more creeped out by your posts in this thread really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement