Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating women younger than you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

OP prefers them inexperienced, so they wont realise how crap a shag he is; he's really only setting a baseline for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Since I broke up with my battleaxe of an ex wife I’ve been on the pull. Lad in his early 50’s but don’t have much trouble meeting younger women. I had a lass of 28 sucking on my ballsac only last week after meeting her in that House place on Leeson Street. Go for it poster and don’t mind the moral mary’s around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Great way to start dating someone by lying.

Especially when his name is You Gotta Be Yourself.

So you gotta be yourself and if that does the suit, sure just tell an aul few lies.

Since I broke up with my battleaxe of an ex wife I’ve been on the pull. Lad in his early 50’s but don’t have much trouble meeting younger women. I had a lass of 28 sucking on my ballsac only last week after meeting her in that House place on Leeson Street. Go for it poster and don’t mind the moral mary’s around here.

Don’t you mean Aul lad.?

Your battle axe ex wife has done a great favour to womankind by releasing you back into the market. there will be queues of hysterical deprived women at that House place hoping to get at your elusive ball sac.

Praise the Lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Pemabear will be along shortly to show you how it’s really done.

If they don't swim in the ocean they ain't sh*t fam.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

kippy wrote: »
    Did you create an account to tell the world of your specific requirements?
    Christ on a bike.

Not for the first time. Self delusion and vivid imagination. Quite amusing and yet sad at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    So "gals" have become "chicks" :rolleyes:

"Chicks" has being around with a fair while now don't ya know, just like so many other Americanisms that have wrote their way into our everyday language.

I think the OP is the best attempt I have seen in a while of the male equivalent of a feminist or something like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 You Gotta Be Yourself

I go for younger women because they are hotter and more fun to be around. I lie about my age but so do women and they wear make to lookyounger and black to look slslimmer. Its about optimizing your sexual strategy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,942 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

I go for younger women because they are hotter and more fun to be around. I lie about my age but so do women and they wear make to lookyounger and black to look slslimmer. Its about optimizing your sexual strategy.

I know OP, I'm as surprised as you this thread is still here.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Can see you waving a tenner around, all the young wans dripping with excitement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

820.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

Man I can't wait to read your appeal in the prison forum lol

anewme wrote: »
    Don’t you mean Aul lad.?

Your battle axe ex wife has done a great favour to womankind by releasing you back into the market. there will be queues of hysterical deprived women at that House place hoping to get at your elusive ball sac.

Praise the Lord!

She could do with a length of flute herself. Might cheer her up.Won’t be from me though. Listen, I’m not expecting any type of long term commitment from these birds. I’m like a young lad again, and nothing wrong with chasing a bit of muff. That House place is a mighty spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭little bess

Lmao

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I'm not a pua, never needed any of that stuff. It's just as I've gotten older it seems younger girls find me attractive. Confidence and maturity maybe. I'll also knock a couple of years off my age (can pass for about 27 easily).

It’s definitely not maturity that attracts them, it must be your personality and stunning looks :D

She could do with a length of flute herself. Might cheer her up.Won’t be from me though. Listen, I’m not expecting any type of long term commitment from these birds. I’m like a young lad again, and nothing wrong with chasing a bit of muff. That House place is a mighty spot.

Ah stop, this is really brilliant.

Someone in their fifties talking like that.

Mind you I’m not far behind you myself (Age wise ) but if I heard a person of my age group going on about birds and muffs and ballsacs and flute lengths I’d just laugh and not be able to take them seriously. It’s like a bad caricature of a grown man like yer man in AC DC that wears a schoolboy uniform. An overgrown schoolboy. You’d expect him to go on about muffs tee hee!

It’s hilarious.

OP there really is no need to lie about your age, the most important factor is how attractive you are, once you're attractive you won't be short of suitors.

q0j7g.jpg

;)
    What way should someone in their fifties talk? Your ballsack doesn't suddenly require less sucking once you hit 50.

EHhhhhhhh. everyone knows men’s sexual peak is long gone by 50!

Sure why do you think the women go for toy boys...lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

OP there really is no need to lie about your age, the most important factor is how attractive you are, once you're attractive you won't be short of suitors.

So, it's yourself is it

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

when I was 20 I had a fling with a woman twice my age, I hadn't seen her for years until someone posted photos of her 60th birthday on Facebook a few years ago.
    That's disappointing that she didn't invite you, I think she was trying to tell you something there......no good in the sac eh!

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    So "gals" have become "chicks" :rolleyes:

What will they be called next time?

Have to give you credit for persistence, if nothing else.

I use 'chicks' in my interactions with women all the time. They love it, shows you're not obsessed with being a pc robot.
    Its just language nerds who have read American Psycho use.

Not really. See above
    Not for the first time. Self delusion and vivid imagination. Quite amusing and yet sad at the same time.

I understand that for some men the idea that you can regularly go out and meet younger chicks for casual sex seems absurd but for some it's possible.
    "Chicks" has being around with a fair while now don't ya know, just like so many other Americanisms that have wrote their way into our everyday language.

I think the OP is the best attempt I have seen in a while of the male equivalent of a feminist or something like that...

I'm not sure of your point. I'm not a feminist, quite the opposite in fact.

Why shouldn't I lie if it improves my chances? Why not tell the 19yo that I'm 27 if it gets her in the sack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

I understand that for some men the idea that you can regularly go out and meet younger chicks for casual sex seems absurd but for some it's possible.

Hope you tip generously.

;)

EHhhhhhhh. everyone knows men’s sexual peak is long gone by 50!

Sure why do you think the women go for toy boys...lmao

I know some lads have difficulties getting a horn, but that might be because of what they are boning in the marital bed.
    I’ve no problem getting a boner you could hang a duffel coat off. I’d have no issue taking a little blue pill if needed, but I’m finding the sight of a younger woman in her birthday suit more than enough at the moment. That and don’t drink too much porter. Brewers droop is very real.......

Come again

Don't you just!

Hope you tip generously.

Hmmm suppose that defends on what his Daddy gives him for his pocket money.

What’s the going rate these days?

For personal integrity, also it's a bad mindset that you are trying to impress her. Let them impress you, tell them they are too young for you. It often makes them chase you.

Interesting point. I will experiment with that line.

Hmmm suppose that defends on what his Daddy gives him for his pocket money.

What’s the going rate these days?

It's amazing how defensive men get when they are exposed to the lifestyle that a sexual libertarian leads. A coping strategy I guess.

Still, your time would be better spent improving yourself instead of knocking others.

Why do I get the impression someone is talking to himself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement