Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    At 6 foot 5 and half, weighing 290..

I DON'T FEAR YOU.

I don't know karate, but I do know ka-razy

I trained them all. Loyalty will not be betrayed

Damn, we have a renegade.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Never back a crazy man into a corner.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Diplomatic pouch :pac:
    Swannie asks her Australian pouched friend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you grease my palms

K-Y Jelly Premium?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

:eek:

• Advertisement

Out, out damn middleman :P
    Swannie and Grem are not into three-somes Ted. :rolleyes:

At 6 foot 5 and half, weighing 290..

I DON'T FEAR YOU.

“The taller they are, the longer they fall.”

Don't forget to SHOUT "Timber!"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »

Firewood for the winter sorted ;)

Now that's worth a clicky!

Firewood for the winter sorted ;)

Ah c'mon on now, that was uncalled for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Swannie and Grem are not into three-somes Ted. :rolleyes:

How about a 4-way? :pac:

I'm no good at connect four and this seems like an even more difficult puzzle

A fatal 4 way perhaps :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

A fatal 4 way perhaps :pac:

Inside a steel cage!

Traffic lights?

Traffic lights?

Probably get rear ended no?.

What started out with extortion in coffee bean trade escalated rapidly.

It ended up in Karma Sutra contortions.

cover10.jpg

:pac:

That's why they call it the boot(y)?

While Eire sleeps, the Swannie will play.

Happy Taco Tuesday... before the rest of ye. Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

While Eire sleeps, the Swannie will play.

Happy Taco Tuesday... before the rest of ye. Ha!

someone mention Tacos??? :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Mention food & Del appears.

Want food, too tired to assemble

if anyone is making Grem food, can they do another plate for me.

I prepped my porridge and a sandwich last night, so I don't need to cook again until after 6:30. Could do with another nap though.

I will rouse myself for some bagels now. Missus not coming to the rescue anytime soon..

Had tacos. Surprise, surprise on Taco Tuesday.

Had tacos. Surprise, surprise on Taco Tuesday.

Whatever shall Wednesday bring?

Whatever shall Wednesday bring?

Camels?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,719 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Camels?

I like camels, but couldn't eat whole one! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Advertisement