Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a coup?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Kauto wrote: »
    Absolutely. Done my conkers, but again there will be no coup if lads on here know about it. It's generally not the way successful coups are brought off.

As for Faheys in last at Thirsk. It's thrown in off a mark of 60 and would win hard held if wanted and the way the price is being held up on BF I would say it's a certainty it goes off far shorter.

If those involved get the money on at the prices they want they won’t give a ****e who else does or where online it’s posted.
    Your pig manner is such a shame as you know what you’re talking about and are worth listening to but it gets lost in your arsehole replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Lol you couldn't even spell coup
    Lol,what are you trying to spell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Lol,what are you trying to spell!

Your thread title said 'cuop' until I posted that, did it not?

I know we all fantasize about that magnificent day we take the bookie for a fortune. Keep dreaming dudes, it will happen some day to be sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Rhymes with soup. Where is it danbreen spoofer

Last race killarney bentyana 40-1.

• Advertisement

The Mig wrote: »
    Rhymes with soup. Where is it danbreen spoofer

Pretty sure it rhymes with sue. Or loo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Donohoe's three horses at Musselburgh all have reasonable chances on Monday.

Thought it might be that. Them Cavan lads would be quite shrewd with the cash.

But an Ahern horse with one of Nolans jockeys on it. Wasn't expecting that.

STB. wrote: »

And I wouldn't expect much out of it either. He's just having a laugh.

Use a bit of common sense, like.

Imagine having a stable who hasnt had a winner in 6 months, and has had a total of 2 winners in the last 2 seasons, but now you've found the perfect opportunity, you have a total newcomer who is going to storm home, currently priced at 40/1. You're going to tell enough people that some clown can put it on the internets and ruin it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

If you're looking to pull off a coup with a 40/1 shot in a bumper, then I see absolutely no problem whatsoever with putting it up on an internet forum the night before

And I wouldn't expect much out of it either. He's just having a laugh.

Use a bit of common sense, like.

Imagine having a stable who hasnt had a winner in 6 months, and has had a total of 2 winners in the last 2 seasons, but now you've found the perfect opportunity, you have a total newcomer who is going to storm home, currently priced at 40/1. You're going to tell enough people that some clown can put it on the internets and ruin it for you?
    CLOWN! ME! You should be honoured to be in the same thread as me,the legendary REALDANBREEN! .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Is it a win coup or laying coup?! Joking aside that horse will be lucky to finish midfield against that company he faces today unless he’s some kind of superhero . Trainers record is dire at 3%. Beaten 50L+ my guess but good luck with it anyway Dan

If you're looking to pull off a coup with a 40/1 shot in a bumper, then I see absolutely no problem whatsoever with putting it up on an internet forum the night before

You're being sarcastic I hope. It takes a lot less money than you think for bookies to slash a big price down

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Some idiot betting profiler in Paddy Powers must be looking at this site,everyone has the horse in the bumper at 40s,PPs 40s-25s.

They are gone to be the worst bookie pricewise in the last six months.

tipptom wrote: »
    Some idiot betting profiler in Paddy Powers must be looking at this site,everyone has the horse in the bumper at 40s,PPs 40s-25s.

They are gone to be the worst bookie pricewise in the last six months.

Boyles are at 20/1 now. Like I was saying, in a race like that it takes very little money to cause a big slash in price, as there wont be much money on anything at all, even a few small bets will affect the market.

Which, as I was also saying, is why you would never reveal it so early if it were genuine. Even if you had already gotten on at 40/1. Why say anything or bet until right before the off, when you could get 50/1 possibly, and you could make sure everything was all right until right before the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I'd got a tip for Arizona boy in it but no Dosh for it.

The lay coup landed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

BumperD wrote: »
    The lay coup landed :)

I heard they're still running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

You're being sarcastic I hope. It takes a lot less money than you think for bookies to slash a big price down
    All the proper pro punters are smashing up the rags in Irish bumpers on the overnight prices

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Until the OP actually posts a reasonable response to this I will be assuming going forward that THEREALDANBREEN is just full of crap. There is enough evidence in this thread for me to assume so.

Why bother is my biggest question, What are you doing ?

What am I going to do today ? Oh I know what I am going to do, I am going to go online and tell a load of punters that I have a tip for the last in a race in 3 days time. The craic I am going to get out of keeping them on the edge for three whole days, I just cannot wait.

What are you doing? Really?

If you don't have the notion to even to respond to this for me that will be all. I am more than happy to give someone the benefit of the doubt. But for your own sake you need to check your self, and you really do. If that is all you are getting out of your life you really need to consider changing things up . I mean that. There is a whole world out there.

Finally, I respect that you might well be the sad type of **** that actually receives this type of response as being some sort of vindication for the tripe you are posting....

If that is the case please let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on your achievement here. Well done. I sincerely regret this post if that is the case. Please do not make the mistake of believing that I have ever cared what you are about, in such an instance this is really just a facetious remark, don't forget that, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭gillamandango

I really hope people did not lose much of their hard earned on this so called information, but unfortunately people probably did...

• Advertisement

None of you actually tailed the clown I hope.

BumperD wrote: »
    I’m fairly certain you have prior for posting similar in the past here about non existent tips, information etc like why bother?

As I said, he has priors for this type of nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Just to go back to what I was saying about Shane Donohoes horses running at Musselburgh today. Thought they might be well handicapped. Not to going to open a thread on it. Its not a tip on a betting coup.

2.30 Mr Shelby 5/1. Shane Gray rides. Was beaten 2 lengths by todays 5/2 favourite Bahlwan at Musselburgh, 11 days ago. Bahlwan has went up a stone in the weights for that win, Mr Shelby 4 pounds.

4.10 Morley Gunner. 10/1 Andrew Mullen is riding. Not much in the form. Colin Keane the jockey bought this as a yearling. Had a few runs, and was ridden by Keane himself on his last start in Ireland and was beaten 9 lengths in a maiden by Stack's Iiex Excelsa who herself was 2 lengths third in a listed event on Saturday off 93.

Morley Gunner is down the very bottom in this handicap, Racing off 45 haven been off the track for 159 days. Is he fit and ready ?

4.40 Blue Whisper 9/1 Never won a race. Best possible form was in February, beaten 3 lengths by CrossingOz at Dundalk off 61. Has form also behind Mulzhamm. Weakest of his three and an unknown back on turf off 55.

None may win, but thought the first two had chances.

Obviously the plan didn't go ahead but although the odds dropped from 40/1 to 22/1 it was clear it wasn't going to be yesterday, a bit of patience is required in these things. BTW anyone that's getting a bit tetchy over this can take their problems somewhere else. There's a difference between a horse racing enthusiast and a gambler and maybe some would be better off losing their money playing blackjack or roulette.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Obviously the plan didn't go ahead but although the odds dropped from 40/1 to 22/1 it was clear it wasn't going to be yesterday, a bit of patience is required in these things. BTW anyone that's getting a bit tetchy over this can take their problems somewhere else. There's a difference between a horse racing enthusiast and a gambler and maybe some would be better off losing their money playing blackjack or roulette.

I am glad your enjoying this. You are nuts. Go and seek help , as I said in my previous post there is a whole world out there.

Please go and get some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

4 pages of chat after a known idiot posts rubbish.

3 pages of chat about the Epsom Derby.

:(

And me the bigger fool for now posting twice on this thread to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Just to go back to what I was saying about Shane Donohoes horses running at Musselburgh today. Thought they might be well handicapped. Not to going to open a thread on it. Its not a tip on a betting coup.

2.30 Mr Shelby 5/1. Shane Gray rides. Was beaten 2 lengths by todays 5/2 favourite Bahlwan at Musselburgh, 11 days ago. Bahlwan has went up a stone in the weights for that win, Mr Shelby 4 pounds.

4.10 Morley Gunner. 10/1 Andrew Mullen is riding. Not much in the form. Colin Keane the jockey bought this as a yearling. Had a few runs, and was ridden by Keane himself on his last start in Ireland and was beaten 9 lengths in a maiden by Stack's Iiex Excelsa who herself was 2 lengths third in a listed event on Saturday off 93.

Morley Gunner is down the very bottom in this handicap, Racing off 45 haven been off the track for 159 days. Is he fit and ready ?

4.40 Blue Whisper 9/1 Never won a race. Best possible form was in February, beaten 3 lengths by CrossingOz at Dundalk off 61. Has form also behind Mulzhamm. Weakest of his three and an unknown back on turf off 55.

None may win, but thought the first two had chances.
    Just to add pat martins horse in the last at roscommom,8s still available.

Not saying much else because bumpers are a little contentious here at the moment lolz

Balwhan has went up 6lb for his win?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

Near miss there miss marlkey was 100/1 couple hours ago beaten half length at 40/1

Advertisement