Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for designing a strength programme

Options
  • 07-05-2019 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello all, looking for some advice for designing a strength programme for myself, have searched online and was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity and varying quality of the info out there!

I'm female, 27 and 65kg. I was doing group training in a local gym and got great results but it's unfortunately closed down. It's been five months since I've properly trained but have been doing plenty of watersports in the meantime so not starting from completely sedentary. Previous PBs were 82kg squat, 4 bodyweight pull ups and 90kg deadlift.

Plan is to train 3 times a week for one hour each in the morning before work as this routine worked for me before and I live very close to another gym where I'll be training. Goal is to get stronger in general, would love to one day hit 100kg squats and 10 pull ups. My big issue is not knowing which exercises to pair and what order to do them in.

Any advice on how to structure a programme or where to look for reliable information would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement