26-02-2010, 10:41   #1
Shammy

Hints and tips for mw2

Post your hints and tips for mw2 .

I'm sure most people know about this one.
Have a one man army class , have another class with hardline, lets say you have your killstreak set as predator / harriers and pavelow.
Get your 5 kills use your predator ,switch to hardline and you have harriers.
Advertisement
26-02-2010, 10:55   #2

Goes without saying, but:

Tip #1
Always have an air support class with cold-blooded! And if you die, switch to it. Don't expect someone else to do it for you.

Tip #2
Expect claymores in the most common areas

Tip #3
Never destroy an enemy tactical insertion - wait till he re-spawns and kill him! - Can be considered camping to a degree though.
26-02-2010, 11:28   #3
Jet Black

Use headphones. Being able to hear were someone is coming from is a massive advantage. Listen for footsteps. Its saved and helped me lots of times.
26-02-2010, 13:23   #4
greenman09

on tip 3 there just plant a claymore beside the tact insertion and it will get the kill for you.
Thanks from:
26-02-2010, 13:35   #5
Dymo

I'd like to see some tips when using the sentry gun, I have it barely set up and next its been disarmed.
Advertisement
26-02-2010, 13:51   #6
Shammy

Try and put it in a high area over looking a decent patch.
26-02-2010, 13:53   #7

Or put it in a location where they can can only get to the back of it by going a certain route. Then guard that route. Or plant a claymore right behind it
26-02-2010, 14:13   #8
Enigma IE

Quick method to unlock your Magnum with Tactical Knife

You unlock your Magnum at level 26. To quickly unlock the tactical knife attachment, use the default first recon class. For each kill you get with tactical knife, it also counts as a 'kill' with your magnum.

Therefore, you effectively unlock tactical knife without having to kill 1 person with the actual magnum. Then create your custom class with tactical knife
26-02-2010, 14:27   #9
claiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma IE View Post
You unlock your Magnum at level 26. To quickly unlock the tactical knife attachment, use the default first recon class. For each kill you get with tactical knife, it also counts as a 'kill' with your magnum.

Therefore, you effectively unlock tactical knife without having to kill 1 person with the actual magnum. Then create your custom class with tactical knife
Yo dude,
don't be encouraging more "Witches"....!!!!
Good tip though....used it myself twice.

I love Witching but find it harder these days to rack up more than 3 kills in a row before being blown to bits by the 1887's !!!
Advertisement
03-03-2010, 16:48   #10
sierra117x

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshankus View Post
Goes without saying, but:

Tip #1
Always have an air support class with cold-blooded! And if you die, switch to it. Don't expect someone else to do it for you.

Tip #2
Expect claymores in the most common areas

Tip #3
Never destroy an enemy tactical insertion - wait till he re-spawns and kill him! - Can be considered camping to a degree though.
for tip 3 there normally nearby . set up a claymore and then kill him or get ready to turn and shoot
03-03-2010, 16:50   #11
sierra117x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymo View Post
I'd like to see some tips when using the sentry gun, I have it barely set up and next its been disarmed.
put it in a corner or with its back to something players have a tendancy to find a sentry gun then attempting the get as close as possible in the hopes when it blows them away there guts will clog the mechanism
03-03-2010, 17:39   #12
Jev/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymo View Post
Put it up as high as possible with a good view, think this was mentioned above.

I still remember playing Highrise when I got 2 sentry guns, one from a care package, and put the two up high each side of the chopper - I had a great time watching the opposing team getting mauled and not being able to disable them!
03-03-2010, 19:56   #13

Big tip;

The moment you see an enemy/you are seen, drop prone and fire. It gives less surface area for the enemy to fire at and is a huge advantage!
03-03-2010, 22:53   #14

I got a really good tip of someone on another thread from someone here.
Don't run around corners. If there's someone around there, it takes longer to aim when you're running. If you walk, you have a much better chance of killing him
04-03-2010, 00:35   #15

Trade it in on friday and get bad company 2

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion